Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Left_bar_bleue0/6600Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Empty
PostSubject: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:08 am

After a couple of weeks went pass from when he defend the village against the spies Naruto was relaxing at the spa. Then Rock Lee and Neji came. "Hey there Naruto" said Rock Lee. "Oh Bushy Brows whats up?" said Naruto. "We're just here to take a bath guess we'll join you." said Rock Lee. Neji just nods and started to get in the water. As soon as he and Rock Lee went in they sigh. "I feel so relaxed here." said Neji. "Yeah" said Naruto. They stayed there for hours and hours until Maito Gai came in. "I knew I would find all you three here." said Gai. "Uhh Gai Sensei" Rock Lee sounded surprised. "Naruto report to the Hokage's Office now!" yelled Gai. "Ok." said Naruto scared. He quickly ran out and grabbed his clothes. "Gai Sensei why are you angry?" said Rock Lee. "Angry?!!? Do I look like I'm angry!" yelled Gai. "Nooooooo." said Gai and Neji scared. Then Gai walked out. Naruto ran to the Hokage's Office.

Naruto then enters the Hokage office. "Hey Granny whats up?" said Naruto. "I've heard rumors about 2 people that is starting a fight." said Tsunade. "Ahhh you know I don't like these kind of missions, can't you give me one like with more danger and excitement?" said Naruto feeling all boring. "Shut up! If I give you a mission you do it now go and stop them before I make you do!" yelled Tsunade all angry. "Ok granny!" Naruto yelled and sprint straight into the town looking for the 2 people. He then stopped at the ramen shop for some miso ramen. "Hey there Naruto." said the shopkeeper. "Hey I would like the usual please." said Naruto. "Coming right up!" he yelled with smile on his face. When the ramen came he started to eat them and he over heard 2 people talking. "Hey did you know that Rock Lee and Kiba is having a fight!" said one of them. "Really where I really would like to watch them fight!" said the other one. "It's at the main gate." As soon as Naruto heard that he sprint straight to the main gate.

As soon as he arrived at the main gate he waited for them. He waited and waited all the way till dawn. "Where the heck are they!" yelled Naruto. Bored waiting Naruto went for a walk at the training field. He saw Rock Lee training by the tree. "Arrgggh take this!" yelled Rock Lee sounding angry. "Hey Bushy Brows, whats up?" said Naruto. "Grrrrr its Kiba he makes me angry all the time, he thinks he and his dog is better than me at Taijutsu!" yelled Rock Lee as he punches the tree. "Oh I see, well no-one is better than you at Taijutsu from our rank." said Naruto smiling. "Yeah your right, thanks Naruto now I'm going to run 100 laps around Konoha." said Rock Lee while tears running down his face. "Okay...." Then Naruto leaves and went home. "Okay so I've talked to Rock Lee now Kiba." said Naruto before he went to sleep.

The next day Naruto tried to find Kiba but he couldn't find him anywhere. "Where is he?" said Naruto while he is scratching his head. "He is at the forest." A voice came out of nowhere. "At the forest with Kiba" Naruto turned around and scratched his head "Who was that?" Naruto then walked to the forest. "Naruto you didn't thank me" said Hinata hiding. After a long walk he then arrived at the forest. "Where the heck are they!" said Naruto. "Kiba! Shino!" yelled Naruto he hears as his voice echoes through the forest. Still there was no reply. Naruto then went deeper and deeper into the forest. Meanwhile Kiba and Shino was training deep in the forest. "I think we should head out now." said Kiba. "Yes." said Shino. As they make their way out they didn't realize that Naruto was calling them. "Ahh man I'm hearing things calling my name." said Kiba annoyed. "No it's someone." said Shino. They both felt like they were being followed at hid. Naruto was still yelling their name. "Where the heck are they! If I don't find them I'm going home." said Naruto. Then Kiba and Shino jumped out of the bush. "Arggggghhh." yelled Naruto scared. "Oh it's just Naruto." said Kiba. "What do you mean it's just Naruto!?" yelled Naruto. "What's up Naruto." said Shino while Naruto was distracted by Kiba's word. Naruto was yelling at Kiba for 10 minutes. "Now why did you come finding me?" said Kiba unblocking his ears. "I came to ask you about Rock Lee." said Naruto. Kiba then faced the other way. "What about him!" Kiba said sounding angry.

After a long talk Kiba then talked seriously. "I was training when he came to me and told me that if I focus more on Taijutsu I'll be better." said Kiba. "It's that why you guys are fighting about?!?!" said Naruto. "Think so." said Kiba. "You guys gotta stop." said Naruto. "We'll see about that." said Kiba. They then make their way to the village. "They forgot about me again." said Shino feeling blue. Kiba and Naruto made their way to the Ramen shop. "Hey shopkeeper two usual ones please!" said Naruto. "Coming right up!" yelled shopkeeper. Kiba and Naruto sat down. "So what are you going to do about this?" said Naruto. "I don't know yet." said Kiba. "Do you want to talk about it with Bushy Brows?" said Naruto. "No, I'll think about something." said Kiba. Then the shop keeper came "Here ya go." said the shopkeeper. "Thank you!" they both yelled. "Itadakimasu!" they yelled before eating then they swooped at a food like a lion eats a cow. As they eat they keep on asking for another bowl. Then the time went pass as they got out it was dark. "Man I better go home." said Kiba "Same here." said Naruto as they both walk the opposite way.

Next day Naruto went out towards the main gate. Then he heard someone yelling. "What the hell!? I came to say sorry!" yelled Kiba. "Youth Power!" yelled Rock Lee as he kicks Kiba. Kiba dodges and gave Akamaru a soldier pill. "Gattsuga!" yelled Kiba. (Gattsuga is the move when Akamaru turns into Kiba and spins around like a tornado) "Might Konoha Whirlwind!" yelled Rock Lee. As soon as they were all about to hit each other Naruto yelled "Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" he made 100 of himself and grabbed Kiba, Akamaru and Rock Lee. "What the heck is wrong with you guys!" Naruto yelled at them "We talked about this already now I want you both to say sorry to each other!" "I guess I'm sorry" said Kiba. "Same here" said Rock Lee. Then Naruto made them go to the Hokage's Office. Later on they arrived at the Hokage's Office. "Hey Granny I'm back with the two fighting people!" said Naruto pointing at Kiba and Rock Lee. "Hmm I see, are guys friends again?" said Tsunade. They all quickly nodded. "Good, now you can go except Naruto." said Tsunade. "Ahh what the heck." said Naruto. "Thanks for doing all this." said Tsunade. "It was nothing." as he said that he walked out.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:07 pm

What village do you want to lead?
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Left_bar_bleue0/6600Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Sound
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm

but this is a mission though
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Left_bar_bleue0/0Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:13 pm

choose mission or rank and a village
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:14 pm

What do you mean by rank?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:55 pm

Either you become a Kage of a village or you get graded
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 am

I get graded please
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 pm

then why you pm me you want to be a Kage?
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

Thats for my other story man
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:48 pm

what other story?
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:52 pm

Dnt worry Ill be a Kage now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)   Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals (Uzumaki Naruto)
Page 1 of 1