Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rivals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Rivals Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Rivals Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:36 am

It was a slow day and Bayate was just conditioning his body like he does every day and his sensei, Rock Lee, came around and wanted to talk to him. "Hey Bayate, the hokage wants to see you, he says it is an important matter." Rock Lee said to his student, Bayate. Bayate replies "Ok sensei, i will go right away." *thinks to himself* I wonder what is so important that the hokage needs to see me now. Bayate rushes to the hokages office and waits until he is called in. He is called in not too long after his arrival. "You called for me lord Hokage." *Bayate bows in respect* "No need for you to be in such a serious mood son" *the hokage smiles at Bayate* "sorry sir, what did you need from me?" *thew hokage takes a long pause* "Well Bayate, it seems tention has been building up between 2 of our village ninja. specifically, kakashi and Takashi..." Bayate is is startled "What?!? Takashi wouldnt start a fight, he is such a nice man..." *The Hokage sighs* "I am not saying he would but there might be a fight so just in case, i need you to stop-" Bayate interrupts "But sir! They are both jounin and i am just a genin, how could i possibly stop a fight between 2 men who are such a high level over me?" "I do not expect you to fight, Bayate. i know you are not strong enough to fight them. You know Takashi very well so i jus want you to talk to him and convince him not to fight or else there might be major damage if this fight goes on." "I will do my best Lord Hokage." Bayate quickly runs out and looks for Takashi. He finally finds him, but hes not alone. He and kakashi are staring at each other vigorously, about to charge at one another. "Takashi wait! dont do this, you dont have to fight him! Lets just put the kunai away and talk this out over some ramen." Bayate exclaimed. Takashi looks over "Stay out of this Bayate, this doesnt concern you! He insulted my pride and now he will pay..." Bayate stands in the way of the two men "But fighting him will just make you look like a brute which will make people look down on you even more!" *Kakashi comes from the back with a chidori* "Bayate watch out!!!" Bayate turns around. "huh... aaaah!!!!" Just in the nick of time a black figure comes out of nowhere and diverts the chidori into the ground. It was Blaze. "What kind of jounin aims a chidori, a high level lightning jutsu, at a young genin of the same village!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" Blaze throws kakashi to the ground and points a kunai at him "If you ever hurt Bayate or any other person of this village, i will kill you. The hokage will hear of this." Kakashi just lays down. "Now, Bayate are you alright?" Bayate comes out of his shock "A little shaken up, but im fine. im sory you had to come save me i guess i failed my mission." "Bayate, dont be sorry if i hgadnt come i would have been very sad if you ad gotten hurt... or died. And you didnt fail your mission, I think this experience has made Takashi come to his senses about grudges." Bayate looks at Takashi. "Im so sorry Bayate... I never meant for you to get hurt, can you forgive me?" Takashi said. Bayate replies"Heh, dont worry about it haha." "Also, thank you Blaze." Bayate exclaims "Oh right! this isnt Blaze. This is Hayato, i got him to use his transformation jutsu to come and "save me" and "threaten" kakashi so that he would never start a fight again hehe." Hayato comes out of his transformation and smiles "Hello, Takashi hehe." "Thanks for the help Hayato, your acting was amazing." "your welcome Bayate, anytime." Takashi is shocked and his jaw dropped. "This was all part of your plan??!?!? The attack, the saving, the fight, everything?!?!" Bayate wipes his mouth "Yup hahahahahahahaha. I knew i couldnt stop it by myself so i asked hayato to transform into blaze to scare kakashi away. "Good plan Bayate im impressed, your becoming quite an intellegent boy." "well see you later Takashi, i have to go give my report to Lord Hokage. Bye Hayato." Bayate heads to the hokages office.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Rivals Left_bar_bleue0/0Rivals Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 pm

Your not a gennin you can't do missions but i'l add this as soon as your a gennin

wordcount:741

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
3200exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,4
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:39 am

can you add the experience now please Smile?
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Rivals Left_bar_bleue0/0Rivals Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:37 pm

you leveld froml lvl 1 to lvl 5 you got 4x500 stats how do you want em
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 am

all in str please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rivals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rivals   Rivals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rivals
Page 1 of 1