Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue50/6900rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty
PostSubject: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:10 pm

I woke up on morning, with a nock at the door. I got up to go see who it was. When I opened the door the Hokage was standing there. He told me that he had suspicion of two chinnin where going to have a fight. He had caught roomer of this from the roman shop. After informing me on the subject he said he wanted me to find out why the two where going to have this conflict. I took him up on his offer not that I had much choice. It exited me that he had come to me for this mission.

I set out on my mission right away. I was going to do as good as a job as I could for the Hokage. I thought it would be a good idea to go to the roman shop myself. When I got there I talked to the cook who had heard the story from a bunch of kids who where going to go watch the event. I thanked him for his info and took the time two eat some roman. Before leaving I asked him if he new where I could find the group of kids, he told me to go down to the creek. I tipped him well and started of to on of my favorite places the creek.

When I got to the creek I saw a group of six kids about my age sitting around relaxing. I walked up to them and start a conversation. I told them I had heard roomer of a fight and wondered if there was any truth to this. I soon learned that the fight was to happen in two days right here at the creek. I also learned the name of the two chinnin. The name of the two where Saturo and Lin-Feng. I no where I could find the two, Saturo would be in the library studding and Lin-Feng would be behind the trash dumb with his hooligan followers.

I know going to Lin-Feng wouldn’t help me any because he was a troublesome youngster who thought he could take on anyone. On the other hand Saturo was a very trust worthy person, he was a good person and I was bewildered to think he would be involved in some thing like this. I walked into the library and there he was as I thought he would be. He liked to study, try to find new ways to beat his opponent. He used his brain in battle instead of his muscles, but he was not a weakling.

I asked him if all the stories where true and he said yes, never looking up from his book. I told him that I couldn’t believe he would be involved in something like this. He informed me of the tormenting his rival had put him through and that he was feed up with it. I told he was not at fault that you shouldn’t let people walk over you. He told me he had a lot of work to do and he would talk to me later. On that note I thought I had the info I needed, so I headed to the Hokage’s office.

When I got there I told him of all the info I had gathered. He told me he would handle it from there. I went home thinking I had done a good job and hopping the Hokage was proud of me.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue0/0rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:38 pm

wordcount:571

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
2400exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1500

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,2
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue0/0rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 6:42 pm

o yeah you have leveled up to lvl 5 and have 2000 skills to spend how do you want them
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue50/6900rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:17 pm

i would like to add them to my defence

what does 1,2 justu experince mean how do i use that
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:30 pm

if u look in hokage's village you can see the section village jutsu's there u see all kinds of jutsu's and if u meet the requierments like rank,level you can learn (buy) jutsu's with the jutsu exp
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:44 pm

okay

so i couldn't learn (buy) an earth element justu
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:20 pm

if u meet the requierments of lvl and rank then yes
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:04 am

i think i meet the rank needed but could you tell me what level would need to be to learn (buy) this justu if i can

Doton (Earth Style)

Name: Doton: Shinju Zanshu no Jutsu (Earth Release: Inner Decapitation Technique)
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short 0-5m
Description:
The
user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down (or
possibly swaps places with) the opponent so that only their head is
above ground. Kabuto tried to use this technique on Tsunade, but was
unsuccessful in grabbing her.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 5:36 am

this jutsu is not on the list but ok i'l allow you

Requierments:Level 18
Cost:2,5 Jutsu Exp
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 6:50 pm

okay thanks once i get there im going to get it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)   rivals  (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rivals (Kangen Uzumaki)
Page 1 of 1