Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue50/6900trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty
PostSubject: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:50 am

“Ya..” I yelled as I through my boomerang again. I had been practicing for hours now. I had to improve my skills with my weapon. It was a tool I really loved to us, but if I was no good with it it would do me no good. I missed the dumb again and the weapon flew back at me from around the dumb and stuck me on the top of the head. I was starting to get more and more angry. It felt like taking that stupid dumb and just… ahhh… words couldn’t describe my anger. “I’m so lousy, I can’t even hit a dummy.”

I had but the target at a far distance, but I am going to be the best with my weapon. I grabbed the weapon in anger and throw it as hard as I could. It missed again and came back. I gotten good at catching it when it came back. I made up my mind I wasn’t going to miss again. So I pulled back my arm and trusted it forward, then let go of my weapon. It flew right be the dummy and missed it by maybe 1 inch. I was really angry now I could feel my chackra flowing through my body. The weapon flew back and I reacted in a way I was not able to control, in my angry this acting had been brought on and I had not realized what I had done yet.

I looked at the dummy and my weapon was stuck in it’s head. I had used the element inside me, the element of wind. I may have not gotten better with my weapon, but I had made a wonderful discovery. I trained for the rest of the night with my weapon using my new way of going by it. I found it much easier to us my weapon this way. My element allowed my to control my weapon a lot better.

Word Count: between 320-330
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 pm

1What's chakra

2Explain how to get poison element

3What village has purple chakra

4who smokes

5who's this ninja
trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) 02-ice-cube-171007
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Left_bar_bleue50/6900trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:08 pm

1.A chakra is believed to be a center of activity that receives, assimilates, and expresses life force energy

2.i don’t know but the name of it is Dokuton

3. Purple Kujaku Myouhou Modified Chakra:

Meditating around the Hidden Star meteor granted its ninja a special purple chakra. This chakra is reportedly the users own chakra which has been pulled out through training with the meteor.

4. Shikamaru does smoke one time. In the manga it shows it. And of course Asuma Sarutobi smokes all the time.

5. Ice Cube the super nin
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:24 pm

5 is WRONG!!! it's He's

O'Shea Jackson (born June 15, 1969) the Cubokage of the village hidden in Compton in the country of Gangstaz.Specilazed in Mixing water and wind into ICE!!!! Razz

Step3 write how the element appears in 200 words
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:29 pm

lol that is funny
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:36 pm

When I summon my chakra it is a bluish color. The more I summon the bluer it is. When I don’t summon but a small amount it is quite hard to see the chakra. It forms the shape of a sphere around my body, which spins around in a horizontal circle. The more I summon the fast the sphere of chakra spins. I can make it spin up to hurricane force winds, but this usually only happens when I’m very angry. It can give up object around me and throw them. When I summon a lot because of the fact that it get darker and is spinning I can be unseen inside my chakra sphere. It can also deflect objects that are thrown at me, up to a certain excitant.

It gives me the power to be able to control the air and me. I can send gust of wind at an opponent, as bid as my fist to a basketball ( I do this by punching at what seems to be the air). I can also make then flat like a blade, the can cut an object ( I do this by laying my hand out flat and chopping the air). The blast I make can be seen but it is hard to see them, they look like the fumes of off gas.

i hope this is good
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:41 pm

OK YOU GOTS THE ELEMENT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)   trainig (Kangen Uzumaki) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trainig (Kangen Uzumaki)
Page 1 of 1