Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

train til you faint

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
train til you faint Left_bar_bleue400/3600train til you faint Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

train til you faint Empty
PostSubject: train til you faint   train til you faint Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am

I was out on my way to the gym to train on the way a ninja jumped out on my way he was about to throw a kunai but he suddenly fell over “oh damn!!... I see you made a trap” he says I say “ who are you “ “ I’m konohataru… and I am going to be the next Hokage” “ okay” “ will you train me please please please..” “Well …no I want ““please …boss!””hm … boss that sounds pretty cool okey ill do it”. We went to the gym together. When we arrived I said” key you know the basic techniques” then he said “ yes I know all that lats fight” he throws a kunai at me and it hits me in the leg “we will start now””poff!!” I turned out to a log and appeared behind him “sure you want to fight me “ “ yes I will beat you” Well okay I was thinking. and hit him in he’s head so he fainted and I threw him out

and said “finally I can train alone” I began setting out blinks and dummies “ and finally I started practicing it was 13 blinks for shuriken, 7 for kunais and 20 dummies to hit and I scored 10/13 5/7 19/20 I said” this was a good match maybe I should begin sparring or fighting later but first I have to take on some muscle training I began with lifting weights and some other stuff. And I ran ten times around the gym then I began looking for someone to fight “hi may I fight you” a guy whit a weird, green suit says says and I say “okay” well we began fighting first I ran towards him and threw 4 kunais they all hit but that was a mizu bunsin so I threw shurikens at the roof and he said “ damn” he had hid in the roof. I said “good trick “ I began running towards him and he said “ konoha senpu “ and began and I was all on the floor and said “ auch that hurt “ then he said “my name is stone lee what’s yours “ “ I’m yondaime nice to meet you “ “ I will fight you when you get stronger “ I went to find another to fight with “ anybody wants to fight me” three guys appeared in a flash behind me. “ we will” “okay one at the time” we began fighting I threw I shuriken at him and he dodged he threw many shurikens back I ran away from them I ran forwards him with punches and he blocked all I punched more and more no matter what I couldn’t defeat him whit punches and shurikes I had to use jutsus or something but I don’t know any jutsus so I had to find out something smart. But I couldn’t so I had to fight hand to hand so after a time he got a knockout on me and I lost “next!” I said. The same happened here “next!” we began to fight right on to hitting each other and suddenly konohataru came in the door to fight he trew kunais at me and I dodged them and they went direct in my opponoments foot and he said “ I give up you won” so I said “yeah! I will treat you a ramen after I’m done here” then I knocked him out again.

“so who wants to fight me now” no one responded and I went out to wake konohataru but he wasn’t there “ please don’t kill me” I heard from the woods and I ran into the wood and hid right before them. It was a thief who was robbing him and I threw a kunai at him. it hit him in the foot. He said “damn” and began to attack me so I fought him and barely won and I took him to the hokage’s office and the hokage said” I’m really gratefull for this you will get a reward “ I went happy home but before I was home konohataru appeared and asked “ when am I going to get my meal?!” and then I said” okay I’ll buy it now.

On the way to the ramenshop some theifs attacked us they were about 20 persons I knew I couldn’t handle them all alone so I ran away but they came after. When we had run a time stone lee appeared and knocked out all of them and I said” thanks I owe you one and gave him the money I got from the hokage he said “thanks” and ran away to the gym. “Well now it was your ramen” we walked to the ramenshop and when we arrived it was closed “ damn now we’ll have to take it tomorrow” yes I was thinking cuz I didn’t have money to pay so I went lucky home but before I got home I went to the gym to train and I trained a long time to get stronger then I went home cuz it turned late and I was really tired and then I remembered that I had to get something from the cabin in the woods. So I had to go there before I could go home and on my way I was attacked by a pack of wolfs. I had to fight them to so after I knocked them out to I was about to die of tiredness then when I arrived to the cabin I found a letter

Hi I have taken my item self and I must say you used horrible long time to take it. From the Hokage

“Damn but now I can take a shortcut home ”I said. I messed up whit the way and ended up at the gym so I had to go even longer home so I almost fainted on the way but I got home when I got home I just fell asleep at the door… the end
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
train til you faint Left_bar_bleue0/0train til you faint Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

train til you faint Empty
PostSubject: Re: train til you faint   train til you faint Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:55 pm

9000exp
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com

train til you faint
Page 1 of 1