Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue1100/6000come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty
PostSubject: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:53 am

hello, as you know, Blaze has recently taken over this village. I am planning to be this villages' new kage. I am here to teach you as much as you need or just to spar to keep you in shape. come in and tell me what you need to train for and ill help. i plan on being your new kage so please, let me help you.

Bayate leans on a tree and waits for some students to come.
Back to top Go down
Moko Hyuuga

Moko Hyuuga

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Shinobi Stats
Level: 5
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue1400/1500come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty
PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 am

Moko was walking silently through the woods as he see someone he has never seen before leaning against a tree. It seemed he was waiting for someone or something to happen. So, Moko walks silently out of the woods with his hands shoved in his pockets.

He said to the guy leaning against the tree "What are you doing here" and continued "I have never seen you here before."
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Shinobi Stats
Level: 1
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue0/300come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:57 am

Midnight had come from the other direction and saw that Moko and Bayate were talking. He walked over and asked, "Hey guys what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue1100/6000come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:02 am

Bayate smiles "It seems I have 2 students already. Hello, my name is Bayate Ichijouji. I might be your new Reikage, believe it or not. Depening if Blaze says yes. Anyways, I am here to train anyone who is willing to learn. I want to get to know the villagers of this town before I become Reikage. Hey Midnight, I am guessing you would like to start training. And who might your friend be, another genin? By the way, this is my wolf companion, Rein." Rein comes out from behind the tree and greets the two shinobi with a friendly bark. "And dont worry I wont be using my sword when we train."
Back to top Go down
Moko Hyuuga

Moko Hyuuga

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue1400/1500come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:18 am

Moko lifted up his head and looked at Bayate and told him "I am Moko Hyuuga" and continued to say "Just call me Moko." He looked down at the dog and smiled at it and then back at Bayate and said "I would love to have some training against a future Kage."

Moko pulled out his from his pockets and looked at them and said "So, when do we get started?" Moko then looked over at Midnight and then back at Bayate.

OCC: We need an order so it will go you Bayate, Moko, and then Midnight

So Midnight its up for you next.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:00 am

Before Midnight said anything Bayate just put in "Hello Moko and by the way she isnt a dog, shes a wolf, just to tell you know. She kinda gets mad when people call her a dog. She has a lot of pride as a wolf so your lucky she didnt hear you this time. hehe...." Bayate looks over at Midnight.

OOC: Ok i think that works.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue0/300come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:22 pm

OOC: it's spelled rAikage Razz Blaze can't spell EVERYTHING right >_<

"Oh, So we're going to training? Sweet. By the way, Moko, even though we're in the same village we've never met before, to me that seems odd. Nice to meet you Moko." Midnight looked at Moko while saying this. "So, when do we get started?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue0/0come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:10 am

how do you know that there is no lightning village in naruto
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:58 am

OOC: ummm what? All I said was that it was spelled raikage not reikage.....who r u talking to/about? O_O
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Left_bar_bleue0/0come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:43 pm

how do you know that it 's spelled raikage and not reikage if there is no lightning village in naruto
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:54 pm

Bayate stretchs. "So are we ready to begin training?"
Back to top Go down
Moko Hyuuga

Moko Hyuuga

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:14 pm

Moko warmed up by punching the air a couple of times and kicking a tree at extreme speed. He then looked up at Bayate "I am ready" he said getting into fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:05 am

"Ok then, lets see what you got." Bayate takes out a kunai and charges at Moko, restraining himself so that he doesnt hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can   come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

come here and train with me, ill spar with anyone and teach you as much as i can
Page 1 of 1