Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching the White-Black cat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Hayato

Uchiha Hayato

Number of posts : 49
Village : Konoha
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Catching the White-Black cat Left_bar_bleue200/2400Catching the White-Black cat Empty_bar_bleue  (200/2400)

Catching the White-Black cat Empty
PostSubject: Catching the White-Black cat   Catching the White-Black cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm

One hot day in Konoha, Hayato was walking along it's streets. He saw suddenly a Bulletin board of missing cats. He saw an interesting cat, it had White fur on one side and black fur on the other. He went to the address written on the piece of paper form the bulletin board. When he got there he saw a lovely and colorful house. He tapped the door and it slid open, then stood there was an old woman. "Hello, how can i help you young sir?" She asked. "Oh, I'm here to volunteer in searching for your missing cat ma'am" He replied. "?!, Is that so?, well, in case this helps, her name is Fuesha, she might appear if you mention her name" she said. "Thanks ma'am, i'll be on my way". Hayato started searching for the cat at the outskirtsof the town, he thought that it might accidentally leave the village. He waited at least 3 hours but decided it was still inside the village. He sped off to the town and started to climb a house. He then jumped to another house and so on. After jumping from house to house the whole afternoon he decided to eat at the ramen shop. He ordered one ramen and went to search for the cat once more. After hours, it was finally getting dark, Hayato could see the stars up in the sky. Suddenly, he heard a meow. . . he noticed it was from a nearby light pole. He ran as fast as he could and when he got there he saw the strange colored cat. "YOU!!!" He shouted and the strange cat looked uneased of the sight of Hayato. The cat then ran away, and he ran after her. It was hard to see the cat completely for it was already night but thanks to its one-sided white fur, he can still see her somehow. He chased after the cat the whole night and finally caught it at a dead end on an dark alley. "Gothcha" he said. As he approached, he noticed glowing eyes in the dark and hundreds of meowing cats. "oh man . . ." He whispered. Several cats came running and chasing Hayato. He ran through almost all the alleys of Konoha. Then he saw Fuesha again and finally caught it with his hands. In the morning, the old lady heard a tap on her door. She opened it and saw a young boy with her cat. The young boy was full of scratches and she said "What happened?!". "Nothing, here ma'am i cuaght your cat" he replied while smiling. "oh! thanks you and bless you!!!" She said. "it's part of my job as a ninja ma'am" he said and went home to sleep. Before he could, he went to a nearby hill and sat on its soft grass, he then whispered to himself "This is one of the crazy days of my life" He said to himself, he was getting sleepy and was very tired. " . . . and more days will come" he concluded. He went home, changed clothes and started to wonder . . . why was the color of the cat like that anyway? "Stupid, strange cat" He said and closed his eyes and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto7.forumsmotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Catching the White-Black cat Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching the White-Black cat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Catching the White-Black cat   Catching the White-Black cat Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:15 pm

300$
+500 speed stats
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Uchiha Hayato

Uchiha Hayato

Number of posts : 49
Village : Konoha
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Catching the White-Black cat Left_bar_bleue200/2400Catching the White-Black cat Empty_bar_bleue  (200/2400)

PostSubject: Re: Catching the White-Black cat   Catching the White-Black cat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:08 am

Thnx!!!
Back to top Go down
http://naruto7.forumsmotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Catching the White-Black cat Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching the White-Black cat Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Catching the White-Black cat   Catching the White-Black cat Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:57 pm

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching the White-Black cat   Catching the White-Black cat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching the White-Black cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0 :: Money Making $tuff :: Side job's-
Jump to: