Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sand invasion(Syrix)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 77
Village : Leaf Village
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Sand invasion(Syrix) Left_bar_bleue400/2400Sand invasion(Syrix) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/2400)

Sand invasion(Syrix) Empty
PostSubject: Sand invasion(Syrix)   Sand invasion(Syrix) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:24 am

Note:Just so you want get confused Kogra is the buff but kinda fat ninja and Kogan is skinny

One peaceful day in Konoha i had woke up to complete another day dashing across the buildings. Then a Jounin teacher stopped me to tell me to report to the Hokage's office. I then dashed immediately to the hokage then seeing blaze sitting there with lots of books and papers on his desk. Blaze then said "Syrix i have a mission for you i need you to secure the north side of the village,there are gennin level ninja spies there". I said"Yes sir ill see what the spies are up to and it may even help me with learning how to do chidori or maybe learn sharingan i hope i learn both" i then headed to the north side of the village hearing the leaves blowing and the tree's rustling. Then i saw someone hiding in a tree and another one on the ground with grass camouflage on his back. The one in the tree came out and said "well we lost our cover might as well give it up" the ninja on the grass "man i thought i was getting better at this". i then said "just leave konoha know and no one will get hurt" the one in the tree said "you really think were gonna go back and tell them we failed our mission". the one in the grass said "i don't think we introduced ourselves im Kogra and this is my brother Kogan". Then out of know where kogan punched me i got up and Kogra kneed me in the face then grabbing me by the leg and slammed me to the ground 3 times. I got back up and did a back flip kick to Kogra making him fly in the air then i did a spin kick making him fly down the path. After that Kogan threw a paper bomb near my feet then i jumped and the explosion made me go higher and i landed on the top of the Leaf Village Gate. I then dashed down to Kogan doing punch kick combos sending Kogan at a huge rock. Then Kogra came and did some jutsu then streching his arm out punching me then i spun in a circle flying and hitting the gate. I got up and did clone jutsu and my clone slid up under Kogra and kicked him up in the air and i jumped in the air and did a axe kick to Kogra sending him falling straight into the ground. And Kogan was behind me and tried to hit me with a kunai and when he tried to hit me it felt like i knew he was trying to hit me it barely hit my face cutting my cheek. I did a back flip and jabbed him hard in his stomach feeling like everything was going in slow motion i then saw a little lit of electricity then then he was sent into 8 tree's. Kogra walked slowly to Kogan bleeding and holding his arm then he picked up the hurt Kogra said "we will be back leaf ninja" and he dashed off.I then said "i beat them" i then fell to the ground bloody and weak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.demonsandangles.forumotion.net/
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Sand invasion(Syrix) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sand invasion(Syrix) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sand invasion(Syrix)   Sand invasion(Syrix) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:18 pm

wordcount:529

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
2200exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0

Sand invasion(Syrix) Presetgw9
Sand invasion(Syrix) Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Sand invasion(Syrix) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sand invasion(Syrix) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sand invasion(Syrix)   Sand invasion(Syrix) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:20 pm

don't forget to update your thread

Sand invasion(Syrix) Presetgw9
Sand invasion(Syrix) Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 77
Village : Leaf Village
Clan : Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Sand invasion(Syrix) Left_bar_bleue400/2400Sand invasion(Syrix) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/2400)

PostSubject: Re: Sand invasion(Syrix)   Sand invasion(Syrix) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:34 am

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.demonsandangles.forumotion.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand invasion(Syrix)   Sand invasion(Syrix) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sand invasion(Syrix)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0 :: Konoha, Leaf Village :: Missions-
Jump to: