Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sand invasion ( yondaime )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
sand invasion ( yondaime ) Left_bar_bleue400/3600sand invasion ( yondaime ) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

sand invasion ( yondaime ) Empty
PostSubject: sand invasion ( yondaime )   sand invasion ( yondaime ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:00 pm

Name: Sand invasion
Description: Make sure the village is secured cause there are Sand village spies of gennin level detected at the north side of the village.
Rank D
Level 1
Mission: Write a 400 words story about how you protect the village against the Suma Shinobi
I woke up and go to the hokage’s office to ask for a mission “well I got a mission for you we have found suma shinobis on the northern gate you will patrol there so I walked to the gate and began hiding and searching suddenly I saw I shinobi walking alone he was maybe on a gennin rank I had to find help so I said on the wireless” suma shinobi detected in the woods nearby the gate “ I watched him carefully but then a puppet attacked me I was almost beheaded and I understood threre was 2 of them I jumped down from the tree I had been hiding in and I saw a girl and a boy the boy was holding a giant fan and the girl controlled the puppet “damn I will have to fight them alone” I took a kunai from my pocket and trew at the boy, but he just blew it away with the fan. Then I understood I had to get help to win. I jumped I a tree and hid. So then I said another time on the wireless “ I need assistance on genin or chounin rank “ “ we’ll send over a shinobi soon…uhguuuuu!!” “ damn it’s more then just these. I guess I’ll have to fight them alone. Just after a second I got blown down from the tree. then a puppet attacked me and I almost got a spear in my heart then I said “I guess the spies was just a trap.” Suddenly I heard I voice in the wireless: ”a high ranked shinobi is on the way.” By the time I had talked the boy with the fan had appeared behind me. I was blown straight forward towards the puppet who were ready to kill me with poisoned spears and knifes I knew that if I was going to survive another shinobi had to save me. And a miracle happened blaze came down and totally destroyed the puppet and then we both were ready to fight back to back. He said “ the village is in trouble go to the hokage’s mountain, inside the thirds face the suma shinobi are hiding. bring at least 1 jounin there. I’ll take care of these two.” I ran when I saw the first opening. I tried the wireless” I need I jounin to meet me at the hokage’s monument fast” “ roger that” I ran to the village and met no other then yamato. We ran to the thirds face and I just got to see a big explosion and passed out…
When I wake up I was at hospital they told me I had been brave and the village was okay I got trapped in a genjustu and passed out
Word count story:435 total:515
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
sand invasion ( yondaime ) Left_bar_bleue0/0sand invasion ( yondaime ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sand invasion ( yondaime )   sand invasion ( yondaime ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:29 pm

wordcount:435

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
2000exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0

A ninja lies next bed near Yondaime"Hey i saw you defending the village,your pretty good.We should hang out some times".

Recca Uchiha Joins your party

sand invasion ( yondaime ) Reccauchihacf5

Recca Uchiha
Bio:
Being born as the second flame thrower they said that Kurei was the
evil one which was true. He was sent into another time when a man found
him on the street. He took him and raised him. As far as he knew he
thought he lived a normal life until his mother showed up. He found out
that she has to live forever for using the time technique. After that
he was attacked by many kinds of people who were under Kurei's order.

i'l create your sig as soon as i can

Last edited by Blaze on Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
sand invasion ( yondaime ) Left_bar_bleue400/3600sand invasion ( yondaime ) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

PostSubject: Re: sand invasion ( yondaime )   sand invasion ( yondaime ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:56 pm

cool but
Quote :
A ninja lies next bed near Beyate"Hey i saw you defending the village,your pretty good.We should hang out some times".
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
sand invasion ( yondaime ) Left_bar_bleue0/0sand invasion ( yondaime ) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: sand invasion ( yondaime )   sand invasion ( yondaime ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 am

lol soryy accident XD

gimmemakooky

Fixxin it
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sand invasion ( yondaime )   sand invasion ( yondaime ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sand invasion ( yondaime )
Page 1 of 1