Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Left_bar_bleue1100/6000the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty
PostSubject: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:11 pm

blaze, from leaf village knoha, has declared war on this village and so i came in to cause some havoc. Bayate looks around for shinobi in the village "Come out and fight! Defend your village like a true shinobi would!" Bayate takes out his sword and his companion, Rein, gets into her fighting stance "Are you ready Rein? This will be your first real fight. Lets go!" Bayate and Rein continue to look for shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Shinobi Stats
Level: 1
Exp:
the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Left_bar_bleue0/300the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:00 am

Midnight appears, not knowing about the war. He just wanders outside of the village and spots a person far out in the distance. It was a sunny day so he couldn't see clearly. He shaded his eyes and called out, "Hey, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Left_bar_bleue1100/6000the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:18 am

Bayate turns around and sees the shinobi who shouted his name "I am Bayate Ichijouji, of the Leaf Village! The hokage of the Leaf village has declared war on this village. I was sent out to fight and i am here to challenge any shinobi who won't run away! If you are a shinobi of this village, be prepared for combat." Bayate gets into his stance, weilding his sword,and his companion, Rein, gets ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Left_bar_bleue0/300the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:50 pm

Interesting...but why would they declare war? What have we done? I don't think I've even seen the kage in a while anyways.... Midnight thought. He pulled out a kunai, ready to defend his village, even though he hadn't any prior training. Since he first entered the academy he hadn't learned a thing. He wasn't able to improve and was stuck at Academy Student. He never even trained before. If this guy wanted to kill him, he was dead. Midnight knew that he would still defend his village even if it meant dying. He stood there, staring at the person, watching for any movement.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Bayate stared at the ninja who had now pulled out a kunai and realized that he was just an academy student or at least not trained very well yet. Bayate thought to himself I cant hurt this boy. I came here to fight but not to kill a defenseless shinobi. We may be at war but damate im not ruthless. Bayate looks up at the boy "Hey! I know you are thinking that if you fight me you are going to die and I know you would, not to toot my own horn. You are academy student correct? I came here to fight because my kage sent me to do that, but i wont kill helpless people. I am not saying your helpless, you are just not properly trained yet for battle." Bayate smiles at the boy "Heh, I am not going to kill you or even fight you. Unnecesarry deaths never solve anything. I will even go as far as being your sensei and teaching you what the academy cant. but that is only if you want. So put your kunai away and we can just make peace." Bayate puts his sword away and Rein calms down. Bayate looks at the boy with a smile waiting for his response
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:27 am

Midnight let out a deep breath, relief all over his face. The sun was higher in the sky and he could now clearly see the person in the distance. He now saw that the ninja before him was fully prepared. He was really ready for an all-out war. This scared Midnight. He didn't know what had just happened between the two villages. He was now thinking over what he had just said. Taking in all the information and trying to put it to his advantage if his kage would ever need it. Even though he knew his kage seemed to be missing in action. After he put his kunai away he had decided. "Okay, I would like it very much if you could teach me, but what's your name?" He called out to the man.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Left_bar_bleue0/0the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:53 pm

Beyate since you kinda helped take over the village Razz

i raise you up a rank

you gain two levels to lvl 20 and automaticly become chunnin clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:33 pm

((sweet im a chuunin now ;p))

Bayate looks up at the boy. "My name is Bayate Ichijouji, chuunin of the Leaf Village. While you were pondering, I got word that your village has been taken by my kage, but rest assured, we will treat you with as much respect and dignity as we do our own village. I would be happy to train you, but what is your name, if i may ask? Oh by the way this is my companion Rein." Rein barks cheerfully at the boy to show him her greeting.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:51 pm

Midnight had smiled when Bayate's companion had barked. He had always loved dogs. "My name is Midnight. Why did your kage decide to take over my village anyways?" He asked. I wonder how much I can learn from this guy...I hope I get even better than the rest of the academy students...then I'll get my revenge on all of them Midnight thought this, smiling evilly without noticing he had.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 4:07 am

((Midnight shes not a dog, shes a wolf but you were close ;p))

Bayate looks over at Midnight who, for some reason, had a wicked smile showing. "Oh hey Midnight. Actually, I really do not know why My kage took over your village. So do you want to start your training yet or do you want to wait a while? By the way why are you smiling like that?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:01 am

((oops, I changed it the first time but forgot the second >_<))

Midnight had heard what he just said and snapped back to what was happening and stopped smiling all together. "I guess we could train now. Maybe you should ask your kage when you get back." Midnight said. He pondered at what possible reason a kage could have for invading another village. After a while he couldn't think of a reason and sat down to think more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!   the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the war has began, dont hid from me, stand and fight for your village!
Page 1 of 1