Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new ninja exams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
new ninja exams Left_bar_bleue1100/6000new ninja exams Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 am

ive been through the genin exam and i wasnt too impressed, i mean the rest of the gameplay is amazing, but the exams are this games' achilles heal. i have an idea to imporve it, make the exams like the animes' exams. lets have the written test as the first part and then we will have preliminaries, non-official matches that will determine who goes onto the last round, and then the people who have made it this far will go through the final battles and the top 3 will go to the next rank on ninja. If the kage of that village sees a ninja he thinks is ready to go on but didnt make it, the kage will be able to give him the title anyway. Ill try and draw a rough outline of each exam ^^.

Genin exam-

a small written test and must get at least half right to pass. (10-15 questions)

If the written exam is passed, the student will be thrown into an unkown environment outside the village where they will need to survive for 3 days. They will be given a kunai and 2 explosive tags. There will be ninja watching the student at all times to be there if something yhappens, but they will be incognito. AKA they will be watching without the student knowing

The last tes will be to fight a shinobi who is already a genin. if the student wins or if the fight is tie then they pass. If they lose the fight, they will get a second chance. For there second chance they must get reccomended by 3 chuunin.

Chuunin Exams-

A moderately difficult written test will be given. You must get at least 68% of the test right to pass (20-35 questions)

Just like in the genin exam the shinobi will be sent out to an unknown area where the must survive, but theres more. This time, they must survive a week and no ninja will be watching them to get their ass out of trouble. Additionally, 2 chuunin will be sent out at the same area to try and eliminate you, but you will be starting out on opposite sides of each other so that it wil be fair for you. You will be allowed to use a weapon of your choice OR take your pet (if you have one), but you can only bring one of these things, not both. No sumoning scrolls will be allowed and cheating in any way will lead to disqualification. Your job is to survive and avoid/defeat the other 2 chuunin trying to eliminate you.

This last challenge will be just like the genin exam, fight a shinobi who has already achieved chuunin rank and win or tie to pass. No second ioption this time. ADDITIONALLY, this time you will be able to choose the chuunin you want to go up against.

Jounin Exam-

A very difficult written exam will be given. You must get 79% or more to pass. (36-50 questions)

Now, you will be tested on your abilities of each type of jutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu. You will be fighting one jounin and have 3 fights with him/her. Each time you will be judged differently. Each of the 3 matches will be judged on each type of jutsu.
For example:
match 1- will be judged on taijutsu techniques
match 2- will be judged on ninjutsu techniques
match 3- will be judged on genjutsu techniques

The last challenge, and the hardest of al the exams, you will be fighting the KAGE of your village. And no, dont worry, you are not expected to win or even get loe to winning. The kage will be fighting you to judge you on your overall abilities/efficiency, jutsus, skill, situation compramization, adaptation, and analyzing of the opponents' fighting style/techniques. You and your kage will fight for 6 hours, allowing for a 5 minute food/water drink every 2 hours if needed. After the fight is done, the kage will send you a letter in about a week, telling you if you have been given the rank jounin or not.

This is all i have to right for exams for now xD because no one is even close o becoming a sannin lol. If needed, i can write an anbu exam and a special jonin exam. Anyway, i think this would make exam more realistic to the anime and make the game more intense/interesting. Please consider this and i will even help you create the system. Any questions or comment, just private message me or post here.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
new ninja exams Left_bar_bleue0/0new ninja exams Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:17 am

you made a good story and everything but the reason gennin exam is so eazy is that you can't do anything while academy student.i wanted to see who is gonna play and who not
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
new ninja exams Left_bar_bleue1100/6000new ninja exams Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:14 am

aah i see. well maybe just a written exam and an avluation by another genin or something. im happy you like it Smile.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
new ninja exams Left_bar_bleue0/0new ninja exams Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:02 pm

we can use it at special jounin test if u want cause i kinda allready have the gennin and chunnin rank
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 12:10 am

true true, so yeah we can do that for special jounin, sounds good Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new ninja exams Empty
PostSubject: Re: new ninja exams   new ninja exams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new ninja exams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0 :: General :: Idea Box-
Jump to: