Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team mission C rank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue0/0Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Team mission C rank Empty
PostSubject: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:09 pm

This is a mission that will give boosts to current gennin

Blaze
Syrix Uchiha
KG
Kangen Uzumaki
Shiruka Uchiha KG
Uzumaki Naruto
There are 5 Poeple that will write on story of 1000 words...
Each on has to write a part of atleast 200 words....
The
rewards will be given as a Team so if someone write's bad like writes
about something else but the story everyone will get lower stats...

So who wants to begin?

Mission:Their is a war between mist and and sand we need to aid the
sand till the reinforsments arrive.The shinobi leave from leaf village
in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue50/6900Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:25 pm

i'll start it
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue50/6900Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:16 am

The morning was quite and lonely. The city seemed to be deserted. There was since of fear and excitement in the ghost town of a city. It could have just been in my head though. I mean sure I had heard the roomers of the war, but I didn’t believe it. I didn’t want to believe it.

Blaze had told us the evening before of the truth. There was a war between the mist village and the village hidden in the sand. We wear on the side of the sand and they needed or assistance. Me and five other where to hookup at the front of the city, the first thing in the morning. We wear to help the sand fight until enforcements go there. It would be the most dangerous mission we would have done yet on or journey as gennins.

I could see the sun starting to come up in the distance, as I reached the front of the city. Three of the others where there and I was the forth, the last person of team was right behind me. I felt good with the team Blaze had chosen. I trusted the others and they gave me a since of insurance, they made me feel save. I couldn’t have asked for any other people.

We planned our routes and started on our way. It would be a long and hard journey, but we could do it, I was sure of it.

Last edited by Kangen Uzumaki on Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:46 pm

next person thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue0/6600Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:20 am

As we were traveling to Sands, I heard a suspicious noise "Get ready it might be a bandit!" I yelled as everyone got on their position. Then the sound stopped and it came out of the bush it was 2 old people. "Helps us young boys we were trapped, we need to get to the Sands" said one of them. "Sure come with us we are going the same way." They then joined us as we make our way to the sands. There is one thing for sure those old people don't look like they were old, they could keep up with our speed. I then slowed down to Blaze, "Hmm we have to keep our eyes on them they seem to be a bit suspicious." I told Blaze. We then kept on going to the Sands. We were half way there when they day got dark. We then camped in the forest. "What a nice day." I said when we all were sitting around the camp fire. The rest nod, as the night got darker. As the night got even darker most of us were sleepy, but we had to take turns guarding. The first was me, I had to watch over everyone I especially kept me eye on those 2 old men.
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:03 am

next person go
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Syrix Uchiha go
Back to top Go down
Shiruka Uchiha

Shiruka Uchiha

Number of posts : 70
Village : Leaf Village
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Shinobi Stats
Level: 18
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue2200/4800Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/4800)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Syrix hasn't been on here for like the last 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:19 pm

if u want you write next
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:21 am

gah cant wait till im a chuunin and ill be doin this stuff xD. sorry for spam im bored lol
Back to top Go down
Shiruka Uchiha

Shiruka Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
Team mission C rank Left_bar_bleue2200/4800Team mission C rank Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/4800)

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:35 pm

We woke up the next mornng at 6:00am. Somepeople were still sleepy but it didn't mind Shiruka because he wakes up at that time every morning. Still keeping an eye on the two old men. Although they were inocent they still had a sort of creepy look. They kept on travelling through the day and night, they didn't even stop to rest they were so determined. 2 more days passed and it was night time. Shiruka looked over the hils not far away and could see the sand village below. The city was deserted of ninja, they were probably still fighting. but when Shiruka looked to where the battle scene was no body was there. Then he noticed a huge light coming from the Kazekages mansion. He looked closer and could see different leveled shinobi including academy students and the village council. They were asleep on the floor. Blaze told us that tomorrow they were having a meeting about the war and everybody was to set out at dawn tomorrow. The old people were already setting up the tent behind them. Shiruka went over to help them. Suddenly they heard a rustling in the bush. 10 mist shinobi jumped out and got into a stance. Before anyone could ever say anything the mist shinobi were on the floor dead. Then everybody looked up and saw the old when had a small sword in each hand. Thier speed was unbeleavable. Train was wrong they were allies. Everbody aknowledged the elderly and went to sleep with Blaze on gaurd. The next day they made their way down to to the Kazekages mansion for the war planning. Gaara explained the situation and planned what positions everybody was in. Shiruka's team was at the front with the Jounin and council. Blaze shrugged hi shoulders and everybody left the building. At dawn they left to the war fight and saw the mist village. The two leaders stod at the front and Gaara said[/i]it has been hatred seperating them and now it is time to settle this THE FIGHT BEGINS NOW!!!!!!!!![/i]..........................................Who will become victories, who will end the fight and make history? find out these questions when some on continues...........................................TO BE CONTINUED................................................

I just had to add that little bit on the end. LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Shiruka Uchiha

Shiruka Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:37 pm

BTW Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!!!!! santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team mission C rank   Team mission C rank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team mission C rank
Page 1 of 1