Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Training Students

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Training Students Left_bar_bleue0/6600Training Students Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Training Students Empty
PostSubject: Training Students   Training Students Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:29 am

Train walked trough Otogakure very bored. He sighed. "Being a Cat demon sucks. Nobody act's like we are humans no I'm just a demon." Train said. "And then the part that I'm boored, haven't done a mission for age's, haven't seen Rynel-sensei for a while. He's probably busy with the new Otokage since Zieg left." Train said. "The only friends I have left are you Kuroi and Shiroi." Train said. Train, Kuroi and Shiroi walked to a training Zone. Train sat down there near a tree watching how a few genin where training. "Hmmmph I remember the time when I was genin." Train said while the genin left. He let his Sakkat fall over his head while closing his eyes. He grabbed the hilt of his Katana closely so that he would be ware for everything that could happen. "Now what." Train said with his eyes closed. Mizu reached Train sooner then he thought. He was sleeping underneath a tree. "Ok we will approach him quietly." Mizu said. Mizu walked over to Train and woke him up. Train Looked up to Mizu. "Hey Train how are you?" Mizu asked. Train looked at Mizu questioning who he was. "Yea we haven't really met but I saw you a few time's and I readed your Ninja file." He said. "Well Me and my two friends here want you to train us for the upcoming chuunin exam." Mizu said while smilling. Train looked interested. "Well what do you say Train are you intersted?" Mizu asked. Mizu looked around. 'This place is perfect to train.' He thought.

Train looked up when a boy came near him. "'What do you want?" Train asked. "And who the hell are you?" He asked. The boy explained that his name is Mizu. "Oh yea I heard about you, your that Genius from the Seyun clan. So I know about you but who are your two little friends?" Train asked. Mizu explained that They where Yasuo and Rosuto. "So Mizu, Yasuo and Rosuto, hmmm Ok I will train you I'm plain bored right now soo Let the training begin." Train said and he jumped up. "First We will start with something every genin in the exam will need, and that is Kinbori." Train said. "I know It sounds lame but It is very useful." Train said. "Now I will show you how it's done ok?" Train asked.

Yasuo followed Mizu and Rosuto over to a quiet are where a man was seemingly sleeping under a tree. "This must be Train" Thought Yasuo, then he noticed the man's very large, cat-like ears "Yup, this is definitely Train" Yasuo smiled and bowed as Mizu introduced him and Rosuto.
"I am ready to accept any training you may give Train-sama"
Train-sama jumped to his feet and said "First We will start with something every genin in the exam will need, and that is Kinbori."
"Kinbori-the art of tree climbing. I'm sure it will have it's uses in the future"
Yasuo was overjoyed, anytime he had a chance to learn something new he gave it his all, and this time would be no different.

Rosuto followed Yasuo and Mizu to the slumbering man. Rosuto quickly saw the noticeable cat ears and his eyes widened. 'What the fuck? What's with the ears?" He wondered to him. As Mizu woke him, he shook himself loose of his shock trying to be polite. While they were being introduced, Rosuto kept an indifferent face. It didn't seem Train was very interested in Rosuto since he made no attempt to learn who he was. This didn't bother him much, so long as he gets the training he needs.

Train finally spoke the words Rosuto needed. ""First We will start with something every genin in the exam will need, and that is Kinbori." As Train finished his sentence, a slight smile split on his face as he thought to himself. 'Well it's about damn time.'

Train formed hand seals and pushed chakra into his feet. He started to walk onto the tree. He walked until he was on the top and then jumped of it. "Well this is what you are gonna learn, but It will probably take a while." Train said. He smiled. He walked to his nin-cat. "Now show me what you got." Train said. Train observed his students closely. 'This is going to be interesting.' Train thought. Train looked how they chose a tree. "Well then are you going to start already?" Train asked the three genin. He sighed. " I haven't got all day you know. Well actually I do." He said looking at the size of the tree's they where choosing. His cats started to explore the area. 'Yea you go and do whatever you want.' Train thought.

Mizu listened to Train. "Ok sounds and looks Easy." Mizu said. Mizu ran to a tree and poured chakra into his feet. He walked up the tree but after doing one step he fell of the tree. "Damn this is going to be a lot harder then I thought." He said. Mizu poured chakra into his feet. He fell of the tree at the same moment as last time. "Damn this is really hard." He said. "Well finally something challenging." Mizu said. He tried to run up the tree again and got a little further this time. "Well at least I know I can make it." Mizu said. He smiled at Train and resumed his training. After a few minute's Mizu was still falling. "Why is it so hard, Why?" He asked. Train didn't reply so Mizu just continued ignoring the fact that Train was there. Looking to the top of the tree. 'I can do this, I won't Fail.' He thought.

Yasuo listened intently to the instructions of Train-sama. He watched carefully as the cat-demon walked calmly up the tree then jumped off.
"Well, how hard can it be? Yasuo thought to himself, he watched Mizu run at the tree and fall off after his first step, Yasuo was surprised. The jutsu had looked so easy, why was it that Mizu, who seemed very strong and capable was having such difficulties?

"OK my turn" Yasuo said determined, the young ninja concentrated his chakra into his feet and ran straight at the tree as fast as he could. When he put his foot on the tree it slipped and Yasuo smashed his face into the tree. Hard.

"Dammit! I mustn't have used enough chakra" He decided to let Rosuto have a go, and see if he could learn anything from him.

Rosuto looked at the tree before him. He had make sure to choose a sturdy one. He looked over at Mizu who fell off the tree, and Yasuo who made the same mistake. Rosuto was trying not to make the same mistake. Rosuto closed his eyes and thought about what he must do. 'It's all bout focus and control. I have to focus my chakra to my feet it's obvious. But not just any amount. It has to be perfect. If I put too little like Yasuo and Mizu I'll just fall off. But, nothing bad could possibly happen if I put too much.' Rosuto went into a slight trance while standing. 'I have to do this, for my life missions. This is a big step for what I have to do.' Rosuto focused his chakra throughout his body first.

Mizu closed his eyes. He saw Rosuto putting enough chakra into his feet. 'Dammit I can't let him beat me.' Mizu thought. Mizu started to put a lot of chakra in his feet. He then ran up the tree until he hit the top and then he tripped. "Damn it almost." He said. Mizu ran once again up the tree and hit the top. "Succeeded but this was only a small tree." He said. "Now lets go and do the big one." Mizu said. Mizu walked over to a tree. The tree was about thirty five meters high. "Well damn this is going to be a hard challenge." He said. Mizu formed hand seals he poured a lot of chakra into his feet and started to run up the tree. After he reached one meter and a half he fell down. "This is really hard I hope I don't lack chakra to do this." He said. Train looked interested at Mizu, Rosuto and Yasuo. 'He probably thinks we can't do it.' He thought. 'Well I will show him.'

Yasuo watched as Rosuto started to inject chakra into his feet. "That's a lot more than I used" he observed. The ninja heard quick footsteps and turned to see Mizu run all the way up a small tree. His eyes widened, "looks like he's got the hang of it already" Yasuo grunted as he got to his feet he watched as Mizu moved over to a larger tree. Mizu didn't make it very far up the tree before falling off of it again.

Yasuo turned and saw how Train-sama was looking at them "I'll show him. It's time to get serious." Yasuo began pouring chakra into his feet, more and more.
"They'll do the job I'm sure"

Rosuto focused some more to his feet and thought of how important this was. 'I need this. This is for the chuunin exams. For passing the exams is necessary for my goal.' The genin thought this all the while focusing chakra to his feet. Not even paying mind to it. Rosuto looked at the tree eagerly. "Okay, here I go." Rosuto ran at the tree and taking one step, the chakra exploded on the tree. The impact dug halfway into the bark and blew Rosuto a yard away. Rosuto lie there on the ground. "Crap, I wasn't paying attention." As he was lying there he heard wood snap. "No, don't tell me."

The rest of the tree had broken. The shadow began to cast on Rosuto. "Oh crap." Rosuto finally realized and rolled over before the tree had a chance to fall on him. Rosuto sighed. "Maybe too much chakra was a bad idea."

Mizu looked over by Rosuto. The tree broke in two. 'Ouch that isn't good, he used way to much chakra.' Mizu thought. 'Aah well not really my problem.' Mizu thought. Mizu focused and poured the chakra into his feet. He started to run up the tree, when he reached about three meters he fell down on the ground. "Not again ok I am further now but still." Mizu said. He sighed. "Well at least I still have a few days." Mizu said. Mizu looked at the top of the tree. "Damn it's very big maybe too big. But I can't be to hard, I mustn't give up." He said. Mizu tried to run up the tree once more. But he fell at the same height as last time. "Ok guys I'm gonna rest a bit My chakra is completely drained." Mizu said. He sat next to Train looking how the others completed the training. He sighed. 'This is a tiring jutsu but still I can do this, I need to do this.'

Yasuo watched in stunned silence as Rosuto smashed the tree in two and was then nearly crushed under the falling timber. The ninja slowly looked down at his own feet, then back at the broken tree. "Maybe I shouldn't use this much chakra" he thought to himself "OK, little less, no...still too much" Yasuo concentrated hard on letting his chakra ebb away from his feet, but not too fast. Eventually he thought he found the right amount "Yosh! now it's time" Yasuo ran at his tree for the second time he connected with the bark and didn't slip off, he kept on running, 2 meters cleared..4 meters..7 meters.. Yasuo was ecstatic, so much so that he lost his concentration and he had a long time to think about how much the fall was going to hurt him before he actually landed.

Rosuto was still on his stomach looking at the tree. "Damn, I used way too much chakra. I guess you do have to be precise on how much you use. Too much chakra and you break the tree. Too little and and you slip and fall. Okay, I gotta try harder." Rosuto stood to his feet and walked to another tree. He knocked on it with his knuckle and listened to it. "This one's better." Rosuto stepped back from it and started to tried to focus "Come more chakra". He seemed to be distracted. He made little attempt to focus more and looked around while mustering up his chakra. His yes met with Train and he looked at his cat-like ears with wide eyes. 'Th-those weird ears.'

After about fifteen minute's Mizu jumped up. "Ok I'm ready to resume my training." Mizu said. Train nodded as Mizu went back to the Huge tree. Mizu focused. He didn't want to break the tree like Rosuto. He saw Rosuto staring at Train's ears. 'Please don't make him angry.' He thought. Mizu started to ran up the tree. Five meters. Ten meters. fifteen meters. Eighteen, twenty. Twenty one meters and he tripped. "Damn I only needed to do fourteen meters." Mizu said. "Aah well It's a lot better then before. Mizu started to inspect the tree. He saw a hole in the tree. Right at the part where he fell. "Oh so I need to run around that hole." Mizu said. "Now I will definitely succeed." He said. He concentrated once more. He felt like he was going to get there this time. "I won't Fail."

Yasuo brushed the dirt off his backside and scowled at the tree. "That fall really hurt, I'm going to have to be really careful not to lose my concentration, next time I could be 100 meters higher. And I don't even want to think about that." He watched in awe as Mizu reached three times the distance that he had he made it look so simple! "Dammit, why is it so easy for him? Right! I'll make it my goal to not be beaten by him!" He stopped once again and brought his hands together in front of him, he closed his eyes and focused hard on his feet, channeling his chakra trying to find the perfect balance, not too much and not too little. "Concentrate Yasuo, concentrate.."

Rosuto was still looking in shock at Train's strange ears. He hasn't seen anything like that before and he was surprised such a thing existed. 'What is that anyway? A jutsu? A deformity? I haven't seen anything like that.' The genin continued to marvel rudely at the cat-like ears, all the while pondering how they got that way. When Rosuto saw that Train was about to look his way he nervously mustered up a small bit of chakra and ran towards the tree. As he set one foot on the tree he slipped and landed awkwardly on the back of his neck. "Owww, shit. That hurt." He sighed angrily. "Why can't I focus?" Rosuto lied there in laziness and frustration.

After a super long day Train finally told them that they had enough training. "You have had enough training for today my students." said Train. They all stopped what they were doing and nodded. "Now go home and rest I want you to be here at 6 am. You need as much energy as you can get, it's going to be a long day tomorrow." said Train grinning. As the finished the students helped him pack up and cleaned for a little and left while the sun is going down.

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Training Students Left_bar_bleue0/6600Training Students Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Training Students Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Students   Training Students Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:22 pm

Word Count:: 2608

Reward: MAX grade words 2250 - 2300 16000exp

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down

Training Students
Page 1 of 1