Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dojo and the Students

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
The Dojo and the Students Left_bar_bleue0/6600The Dojo and the Students Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

The Dojo and the Students Empty
PostSubject: The Dojo and the Students   The Dojo and the Students Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:46 pm

Train Heartnet decided to open up a new dojo within Konohagakure no Sato, after he shut his other one down because of no students, a little further into the Village, near where the Shinobi Academy is at, in hopes to get some students in there so he can start teaching. He knows that his training's very tough, but the Kempo Fighting Style isn't one to be easy in any way, and can take many years to master it. He adjusts the wooden swords, Shikai's, along the back wall of the dojo, as well as the other weapons that he has there, Steel Claws, Kodachi's, Katana's, etc., for those who wish to learn Kempo using different weapons that they feel that they're used to. After all this, he walks to the very front of the dojo, sits down on the ground, sitting Indian Style, placing his hands together in front of him, and starts meditating, awaiting any future students to enter, hoping they will anyway.

Train Heartnet was on his way to go train with his sensei, when he comes up to a new dojo that he's never seen before, which tells him that it must've opened very recently, because he knows that he never saw it when he was going to the Shinobi Academy. Looking at the sign that hangs overhead of the front door, it reads "Kempo Fighting Style Dojo! Master of Dojo: Train Heartnet." Amazed at this, as he's read some things about Kempo, and has shown an interest in taking it to learn because his father didn't know it and neither did his mother, he opens the door up, and a soft "ting" sound goes off as the bell overhead rings one time. After this, he takes his shoes off, placing his Nodachi-like sheath down right where he takes his shoes off, then walks over to the Master of the dojo, sits down on the ground about twenty feet away from him in the traditional Martial Arts style with his legs under him, and awaits for the Master to speak.

Train slowly opens his eyes up to see a young man, more then likely a Genin, then smiles some, happy to at least see one person that's willing to learn the Kempo Fighting Style, but doesn't know if the young one will be able to learn the style because of his strict training. Staying down in the traditional sitting position, he looks at the young man, and can tell, just from his initial reaction coming into the Dojo, that he's more-than-willing to learn the style, no matter how much pain he'll have to endure, and can tell that he has a very strong spirit indeed, perhaps even more than when he was his age. After studying the young man, he finally speaks to him in a loud, scruffy voice that echoes throughout the entire Dojo, which isn't very large anyway, but it's big enough to hold all of the equipment and a class of around ten or so student comfortably.

I'm glad that someone would like to learn the Kempo Fighting Style, but, here's a question for you before we begin. What do you want out of your life, young one?

Train just sits there, also in the traditional sitting style, waiting for the Master to speak first before he does, knowing that those are the rules. He can tell almost immediately that the Master's a very tough teacher, and not just because of how he looks, but, after doing a quick look-around, he can tell that some of the weapons in the Dojo look almost brand new, which tells him that not a lot of students either come here, or they don't stay for very long. Once he sees the Master finally looking over at him, he tenses up a little bit, feeling the air around him getting a little cold, and tenses up even more after hearing the sound of the Master's voice, not from the fact that he's scared, it just feels a little weird to him, as even his own parents, both said to be one of the best in their field of styles, don't have this kind of chill while he's around him, and it's not just because he's their son. After settling down a little bit, he takes a couple deep breaths before finally speaking himself.

Hai, sensei! Forgive me, but my name's Train Heartnet. What I would want out of my life is to become stronger so that I may crush my enemy quickly and protect those that I care most about!

After he says this, Train waits patiently for the Master to reply to him, hoping that he did answer the question correctly because what he said was true.

At that second, the door opened to the dojo, a young blonde haired girl steps in, putting her sandles to the side, and placing a large sword on the rack put by the door, just inside. She then walked in, and bowed to the one she thought was the master, but then saw that there were two men in here.
"Um, gomenasai, but which of you is Master Shigane, of the Dojo of Kenpo?" She asked, though roughly, she tried to be polite, as this guy hopefully would be able to help her become a stronger mistress in the way of the blade, as well as teaching her how to move.
She stood there speechless for a second after that, waiting, and hoping that she hadn't screwed up her chances already, she had her Kiri headband in her pocket, for as of the moment, she wasn't a ninja, but a disciple, at least in her mind.
She kept herself polite and tried to honor both of them, unsure of what either of them could do. She wanted to wait and see what they would do, as well as hope she wasn't rude.

Makoto was about to say something to the young Konoha Shinobi, when the dojo's door came open again, and he watches as a young girl, possibly no older or younger than the Shinobi sitting in front of him, comes into the dojo. He at least admires her respecting the rules of the dojo by taking her shoes off when she enters, as he can't recall the number of students he's had to dismiss just because they failed that one, simple, and most important, rule of the dojo. He stands up from his place, looking down at the two young ones, actually remembering when he was their age, but he quickly dismisses those times, as it was the past, then speaks with the same booming voice as he did with the young Shinobi.

I am the Master here, young one. I am Master Shigane Makoto. *sits back down how he was before* If you wish to learn the Art of Kempo, then take your place to the left of this one, and answer one question for me. *after she sits down* What do you want out of your life?

He waits patiently for her to answer him, not taking his eyes off of either one of them, as he doesn't trust them completely, even though they're possibly going to be his next set of students there at the dojo, but mostly watches Aoshi's actions, as he sees that he's a Shinobi, and the young girl doesn't seem to be one, at least not that he can tell.

Aoshi actually just sits there, not saying a single word to either the young girl that just came in, nor Master Shigane, even though he kinda trusts the Master a lot more than the girl, he just doesn't want to become "friends" with her. Continuing to sit down in the traditional karate style, he just looks straight ahead, actually passed the Master, as he knows not to stare directly into the Master's own eyes, unless he is told to do so. Placing his hands along his thighs, Aoshi, like he's done since he entered into the dojo, just sits there as quiet as can be, kinda ignoring the young girl, as she doesn't seem like someone who would want to take such a phsically-exhaugsting Martial Art judging from the sound of her voice, but he was taught by his parents to try and respect all those around him, even if he doesn't know them at all, but it's just something that he doesn't want to do really. He does prefer to be alone most of the time, unless it comes time to start training, but that's really the only exception to him.

She sat down next to the Konoha ninja, and tried to emulate his sitting posture, as she thought about the question she was asked, and then finally, in a firm voice, she spoke out. "I am a simple girl, who was once a thief, I would like to gain mastery over my past, and my future, and to repent for what I have done, the reason I am here, is because I beleive, by learning this Style, that I will be able to build up the discipline needed, as well as get one step closer to following my old mentors orders of attaining the true potential, locked inside me, and my blade." She spoke to the master, but also to herself, reminding herself, that if it hadn't been for her old master, she would never have ammounted to what she was now.

"I beleive, that as one who practices the way of the sword, that I am far from being a good swordmistress for the blade that I carry." She spoke this as she bowed, trying to keep from insulting either of them with her manners.

Sanrin walked home slowly, reflecting on his failure. He decided it was a failure of courage, of effort. It was not a reflection of skill, though that was something he believed himself lacking in as well, but a note of attitude. He needed to level his head, but get into the fray. He needed discipline and training. He then decided he needed a band-aid as well. He cursed his luck but his opinion changed when he realized what he had rammed his nose into. "Kempo Fighting Style Dojo. Master of Dojo: Shigane Makoto. Hmmmm," He read off the sign. "Perfect!" He walked in a took a step towards the others when he stumbled over a pair of sandals. Realization dawned on him as he saw several other sets nearby. He quickly backed up and bent to take off his own and set them with the rest. After depositing his weapons on the rack he nerviously stept foward and bowed low, nearly falling over, steping again to catch his balance. Embarassed and not knowing what he was to do, he stood dumbly for someone to speak.

Makoto was about to say something else yet again, when another person, a male Shinobi, comes into the Dojo, which is fine by him because the more students he has, the better, but, when he does come in, he does the most unthinkable, most unimaginable, and most unhonorable thing, as he watches as the young Shinobi trips over a pair of sandles. Irritated by this, he gets up from his place, walks around the other two, and makes his way to the young Shinobi, a furious look is upon his face to show him that what he just did has seemed to have really made him very upset. When he gets to him, he just looks down at him, folds his arms across his chest, as to saying "Who the hell are you, what are you doing here, and do you realize what you just did", and doesn't say a single word to him.

Aoshi didn't look at first when the male Shinobi came into the Dojo, but he couldn't help but turn around, and look directly at him as he heard him tripping over the sandles, but doesn't move from his spot still. He quickly looks back towards the front of the Dojo as Makoto gets up from this spot and walks over to the Shinobi, for he doesn't want to get involved in anything like this, unless told so by either the Master or the Sempai, as he's not one to get involved with other's problems. He doesn't even glance over to the young Kunoichi to even talk to her about what's going on because he really doesn't care about what's going on, on that he just wants to start with his training in the art of Kempo so that he can become a stronger Shinobi like his parents are.

Sanrin stood, wide eyed as the one he presumed to be Shigane Makoto slowly walked over to him. He thought to himself What is with this village, I have been here for a year and a month, and I still don't know what new rule I will be yelled at for next. He thought over his time at this zoo, how at first people treated him like he was here to murder them in their sleep. Just cause he was from Iwa did not mean he was a Konoha hating phyco like these people thought. After a few months it eased up. Then he started learning these crazy customs. Every day another one he would not recongnize until he was getting shreiked at by the half the village. Now the first dojo he had ever seen is going to hang him alive for tripping over some stupid shoe. He was actully sorry, but he didn't know what to day, each time he had just made it worse. But the worse part was the cold expression staring intently at him. He couldn't think of anything else. Nervousness didn't begin to cover it. He began to stutter an explaination, or an apology, possibly some combination of the two. The most that got out was "I... uh, just, well... I was, uh..." he gulped as he felt the Dojo Master's eyes bore into him. Sanrin believed it possible that Makoto was going to kill him then and there. He just thought to himself, Oh, crap... can I do anything right?

Midori sat there, waiting for the Sensei, and also wondering why it was so quiet, besides the kluts.
She thought about all she had said, and how silent even her sword was, she didn't want to worry, but she wasn't used to her sword not sending impulses, but then, it might just be the way of the dojo, and in respect of it.
'Oh Strife-sama' She thought, thinking of her Mentor. She hadn't seen him since he gave her the Mini Buster, but remembering his words to train and become strong, in order to right the wrongs she has done, she was certain she wouldn't take no for an answer. She would learn this style, and the Techniques she could with it.

After a long hard day the master informed that they should come again tomorrow for more training. They all went home.
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
The Dojo and the Students Left_bar_bleue0/6600The Dojo and the Students Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

PostSubject: Re: The Dojo and the Students   The Dojo and the Students Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:48 pm

Word Count: 2503

Exp Rewards: 2300-2500 18000 Exp
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
The Dojo and the Students Left_bar_bleue0/0The Dojo and the Students Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The Dojo and the Students   The Dojo and the Students Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:35 am

i'l add the exp tommorow.you don't have the New Gym but for this time i'l let u use the
Challenge.

you have finished challenge number 2

-Write a story with the MAX grade words 2250 - 2300 16000exp

choose your prize

-20,000 village pot ryo
-70 Ultimate lottery tickets
-raise your 1 stat to 40,000
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dojo and the Students   The Dojo and the Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dojo and the Students
Page 1 of 1