Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

The clones and the tree

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
The clones and the tree Left_bar_bleue0/6600The clones and the tree Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

The clones and the tree Empty
PostSubject: The clones and the tree   The clones and the tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Train nods. Then he faced the clones. It's going to be hard to take out all of them Then one of the clone suddenly charges at him. He blocked his attacked and grabbed a kunai. Before he could do anything one sneaks up behind him and held him. The rest of the clones walks closer to him. Train smiles. He then overpowered the clone holding him and kicked one in the head and he punched the others. After he did all that he then backed down away from them. As they got up Train threw 8 shurikens at all of them. They all flew straight for the clone 7 of them dodged it while the clone got hit in the head was on the ground and the shuriken flew and stabbed him in the head. Take that! Then a clone charges at him, he charges towards the clone while all the other clones charges at him. He then stopped and run back. While he was running back he looked back and smiled. He jumped over the clone and charged at one of them with a kunai stabbing them in the back. Then the other clones hit him. He rolled back far from the clone. Damn that's 2 down! Then he got up as soon as he was up he noticed one of the clone was missing. He quickly ducked down while the missing clone tries to punch him on the back of the head. Damn they're good He then charged at the one that just missed his head and stabbed him in the back. But I'm better The clone dropped down and explode in to smokes covering Train. Damn I can't see! As the smokes was still covering him a clone flew out of no where and punched him in the stomach the clone then disappeared. As he was kneeing down one came out from the left and kicked his head. Train then rolled out of the smoke leaving him open for attack. As the clone gets up they all threw kunais at him. Is this the end of me? He then closed his eyes in a moment he opened them and he quickly got up and threw kunais back at all of them. As the clone watches confused he dash at them so quick they didn't even notice the took one of them out with a shuriken in its head and he punched another 1 down and stabbed a kunai in his stomach 5 down! As he was going to strike for the 6th clone another one came out and kicked him in the head. He was up in the air and all the clones jumped up with him. They grabbed him and pointed his head down straight into the hard ground of earth. Before he hit the ground he flipped back pointing all the clone's head down. He then put his both of his foot on 2 clones Die! he yelled as they hit the hard ground of earth. Then all the clones poofed into smokes. Did I do good? Oh wait I forgot the tree bit!

He then walked over to the trees and started to punch them. He did the first punch but the tree didn't ever have a dent. Then he walked over to the other tree and punched it even harder it had a dent in it. Then he went angry and punched the tree. As his hand bleeds the tree had a crack in it. He then took his breath and punched the tree again holding his breath and moving his foot forward. The punch hit the tree hard and it shook so hard. He did that again and again at different trees each time. It just shook the tree so hard and leaves crack. At each tree he punched the crack got bigger and bigger. After a couple more trees his hand was bleeding badly. Arrgggh damn it hurts so much! he yelled as he held his hand. He got out some bandages and wrapped it around his injured hand. Luckily it was his left hand. He got up and started to punch with his right hand. As he leaves the first tree it left a big crack then his left hand when he started to punch. He then held his breath and amazingly with his second punch the tree had a bigger cracked than before. He was surprised with his punch he went to another tree and punched again. All his punches does a big crack and damage but sadly no trees broke yet. Then he closed his eyes on this one tree and he concentrated his energy and chakra to his fist. He then punched the tree and he cracked almost half of the tree but still it didn't fall. He walked to another tree and did what he did before as he punches he held his breath and punched the tree so hard that it fell with a big hole in the tree. How did I do? After that he then went to the town. As he made his way there he had to go through the forest. In the forest it was a bit dark and very messy. He then made his way in as he was about half way in he was ambushed by 5 bandits. Damn my hand is injured and I have to fight. "Lets make this easy you give us your money and we leave you alone." said one of them. I would rather kill you then giving my money. Train replied back. "Well your a big talk" said one of them as he runs and strikes Train. Train easily dodges him and punched him in the stomach while he held his breath for more power! The bandit went up to the sky, he jumped up and grabbed him Surprise to see me? he said as he grabbed the bandit and slammed his head into the nice and hard ground of earth. "What is this guy he is powerful!" yelled one of them. "Shut up I'll deal with him." said the biggest bandit in the group. He then walked up to Train. "Have your best shot at me" said fat bandit. Any time he replied as he held his breath and focused chakra and energy into his fist he then punched his stomach so hard that he passed out. You couldn't even take that punch? he said as the fat bandit fell down to the ground. "Lets run away this man is scary!" yelled one of them as they all ran away. Laters Train said as he continued walking to the town.

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
The clones and the tree Left_bar_bleue0/6600The clones and the tree Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

The clones and the tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The clones and the tree   The clones and the tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:22 pm

Word Count: 1108

Exp: 1000-1100 5000 Exp

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down

The clones and the tree
Page 1 of 1