Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

At the Dojo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
At the Dojo! Left_bar_bleue0/6600At the Dojo! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

At the Dojo! Empty
PostSubject: At the Dojo!   At the Dojo! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 6:30 pm

Naruto made his way at the Dojo hoping to find someone who can train him to become stronger. He then arrived at the Dojo. "Hmm wonder if anyone is here" he said as he enters. The smell of the dojo was a bit awkward as usual. Sweat of people working off and all that made the dojo smells bad. He looks around as people were working out then he looked at a guy in green. "Hey there Naruto!." the guy in green said. "Oh it's you Bushy Brows" said Naruto "I was just here for some training maybe we could spar?" said Rock Lee. "Yeah might as well." Naruto said putting his stuff down. He and Rock Lee walked over to the mats. "Let me teach you a thing about Taijutsu Naruto." Rock Lee said as he strikes Naruto without waiting. Naruto then poofed into smokes. "No let me teach you about some ninjutsu!" Naruto yelled as he came down from the roof striking straight at Rock Lee. Shocked by his moves Rock Lee blocked it and grabbed him the then smashed him hard. "Seems like your taking it serious." said Naruto. "Sparring to me is always serious." said Rock Lee in his fighting stance. "Same here!" Naruto yelled as he charges at Rock Lee. Rock Lee stood still while Naruto runs straight at him and punches him. With a blink of an eye Rock Lee grabbed Naruto's hand and threw him away. Then poof Naruto went and the real Naruto kicked him from behind. "Looks like I got you." said Naruto smiling. Rock Lee got up, he took out his weights on his feet. "Now I will go way faster!" yelled Rock Lee moving in an instance in front of Naruto, Naruto rolled on the ground. All the people in the dojo were looking at them. "Nice punch!" said one of the crowds. Naruto got up and looked at Rock Lee. Suddenly Naruto just disappeared. "Huh where is he." said most of the crowds. Rock Lee closes his eyes then he opens it and ran and kicked suddenly Naruto popped out of nowhere. "Damn how do you know I'm there?" said Naruto. Rock Lee just stood there. "Enough of this!" Naruto yelled while he was doing Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. About 100 of him came out and the place was filled with Naruto. All the clones went and attack Rock Lee. "This is nothing!" yelled Rock Lee. Rock Lee started to do combos and takes out most of them quickly. Naruto looked at him while he was distracted Naruto prepared Rasengan and ran for Rock Lee. Without noticing Rock Lee got hit by Rasengan and got sent out of the dojo. Everyone went outside to watch them continue.

Naruto walked out and looked at Rock Lee but he can't find him. Rock Lee suddenly flickered behind him and grabbed him. "No! This move is!" Naruto yelled as Rock Lee was about to do Primary Lotus. Rock Lee turned him around and kicked him in the chin from the bottom making Naruto floats in the air. As he float Rock Lee flickers behind him and wrapped Naruto in his bandage. He then slammed Naruto down into the ground, but poof Naruto went and real one jumped out of the dojo and tried to hit Rock Lee with Rasengan but he dodged it. The fight was intense and the word went around town and more people came. Meanwhile at Hokage's Office, "What??!?! Those 2 jerks are making a big problem!." yelled Tsunade. Shizune had a scared face on her. "Yes!" said Shizune quickly. "Stop them now!" yelled Tsunade. Shizune ran out and made her way to Naruto. Back at the fight Rock Lee and Naruto were tired of getting hit and doing punches and kicks. Naruto made another 100 of clones and Rock Lee got ready. They all ran at Rock Lee including Naruto and Rock Lee activated his 1st Gate. "But why would you activate that!" yelled Naruto. Rock Lee was ignoring him and he smashed every clone and also hit Naruto and sent him away. Then Naruto charged at him and Rock Lee dodged but his hit missed and Naruto hit him from behind. He was tricked by a clone. Rock Lee then gets angry "Damn you I'm not losing any fight!" yelled Rock Lee. He activated 3rd Gate. He then charged at Naruto with an unbelievable speed and power. Naruto was badly injured then suddenly he was covered in the red demon cloak. All the crowd thought it was a super ninjutsu. Rock Lee was shocked when he saw Naruto. "Hmm is that red chakra!?" Rock Lee yelled at Naruto but he didn't get any reply then in an instance Rock Lee was punched badly. "What the hell!? What hit me?" yelled Rock Lee. Rock Lee activated the 5th Gate he then hit Naruto and sent him back but with an instance Naruto got up and charged toward Rock Lee. Rock Lee did the same and they both hit each other and flew back.

Meanwhile, Shizune was still looking for Naruto. "Where could he be." said Shizune. She went to the ramen shop and asked but the shopkeeper said he didn't see him at all today. Shizune went everywhere and she still didn't find him. Then Kakashi came. "You looking for Naruto?" said Kakashi. "Yes. Do you know where he is?" said Shizune. "His at the dojo lets go there. I can sense a strong chakra power from there." said Kakashi. They both made their way to the dojo and on their way Gai came. "Is this about Naruto?" said Gai and they both nod. "I heard rumors that Naruto and Rock Lee is fighting." said Gai. "Really?!" said both of them. "Yes, it was just meant to be a spar when Rock Lee took it seriously, AND THAT IS MY STUDENT!" yelled Gai feeling proud. Shizune Kakashi and Gai ran there as fast as their could. After awhile they arrived and saw Naruto in the red demon cloak and Rock Lee at 5th Gate. "That's the demon fox cloak!" yelled Kakashi. "And that's the 5th Gate!" yelled Gai. They both were going at each other when Naruto's 2nd tail formed. The crowd were thinking that it was still a super Ninjutsu. "No way! The 2nd Tail!." yelled Kakashi. Rock Lee then activate his 6th Gate. "No way! The 5th Gate!" yelled Gai. Each time they both hit each other a powerful wave destroys the place a little. The place was looking worse than before. "They are destroying the place with their hits!" said Kakashi. "They have to be stopped!" said Gai.

Back at the Hokage's Office, Tsunade told Shikamaru and Choji to go to the dojo. "Yes!" said Shikamaru and went out. "Damn I can sense a huge power!" said Shikamaru. They ran to the dojo quickly and arrived. "No way they place looks like it's been destroyed long ago.!" said Choji. "Gai-Sensei, Kakashi-Sensei, Shizune we are here to help, what can we do?" said Shikamaru and Choji. "We have to stop Rock Lee and Naruto somehow. We have to calm Naruto down and with Rock Lee Gai can handle that." said Kakashi. Kakashi and the rest of the people were discussing things. While Naruto and Rock Lee keeps on fighting, the ground were full of marks and trees were cut down and smashed the dojo was gone. "Ok here is the thing I have this special papers that can calm Naruto down but I need you guys to stop him first." said Kakashi. Then the team went at it. Shikamaru did Kagemane No Jutsu and held Naruto and Rock Lee but they were still too strong and they still can move. Choji super sized himself and hit both of them weakened them a bit so Shikamaru can hold on for longer and Kakashi prepares his chakra for the special paper. Gai keeps on thinking of a way to deactivate Rock Lee's gate. Then Gai thought of an idea "Shizune get Neji here immediately" said Gai. Shizune nods and run to get Neji. After a long time Shikamaru was getting weaker and weaker and Choji was getting tired. "I can't hold on!" said Shikamaru. "Same here!" yelled Choji. Kakashi is still preparing and putting all of his chakra into the paper.

After awhile Neji came. "You asked for me Gai sensei?" said Neji. "Yes I need you to use your gentle fish and disable the flow of strength in Rock Lee's body. Neji activated Byakugan and hit Rock Lee and disabled his gates. "Yes!" yelled Gai. Kakashi finished preparing and stick the paper on Naruto's head and that drained all Naruto's chakra on him. Naruto and Rock Lee fainted and after awhile they woke up in the hospital. "Urrgggh what happened?" said Naruto. "You were in the demon's form." said Kakashi. Then Rock Lee got up. "Ouch my body they hurt." "I had Neji to hit you with his gentle fist." said Gai. "Why?" they both asked. "Because you two were out of control." Gai and Kakashi said. Meanwhile Shizune went and reported that they had stop fighting to Tsunade. After a week went past they both went home. They said goodbyes and sorry. "Sorry for getting out of control." they both said at their sensei.

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
At the Dojo! Left_bar_bleue0/6600At the Dojo! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

At the Dojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Dojo!   At the Dojo! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:24 am

Word Count: 1560

Rewards:

Money/Coins: 50
Experience: 1550 - 1600 9000exp
Attack/Def/Speed/Chakra: 6000 On attk/3000 on speed
Jutsu Exp: 6,0

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
At the Dojo! Left_bar_bleue0/0At the Dojo! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

At the Dojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Dojo!   At the Dojo! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:38 am

+an fire chakra as a bonus of 1000 words

At the Dojo! Presetgw9
At the Dojo! Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

At the Dojo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the Dojo!   At the Dojo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Dojo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum