Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cuting grass and makeing a new friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
cuting grass and makeing a new friend Left_bar_bleue50/6900cuting grass and makeing a new friend Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

cuting grass and makeing a new friend Empty
PostSubject: cuting grass and makeing a new friend   cuting grass and makeing a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 7:39 am

One day when I was out getting some roman, when I saw this yard that looked like it was abandoned. I walked up to it and noticed that someone did live here and started to look around. I could see that the yard must have not been cut in about a year. The grass was about waste high. I looked in my pocket and noticed I had no money. this is a good way to get some cash I thought to my self. I made my way through the yard and fell several times over hidden objects in the death hazard. I made it to the front door and reached up to nock, jerking back. I wonder who lives here I said to my self as images of monsters and mad men ran through my head. Poking my chest out high I knocked at the door. I heard someone coming from across the house, or should I say dump. The thing in side seemed to take for every to make it to the door. It took every thing I had not to run away screaming. The door opened and an old man walked out, slow as could be. My god I thought to myself this man must be 180 years old. High there youngster he said how can I help you. "I just wanted to no if I could help you with your yard, for a little cash." I said. Oh yes he replied I haven't been able to get out in years, please come inside and talk. I went in and we set down and talked. He told me stories of his child hood and younger days. I see you must be a young shinobe he said, pointing to my forehead protector. Yes I am I said. That’s nice he said you must have high hopes. I do but I don't think I’ll every be a Hokage or anything like that, I want to be the world's best hunter-nin. That’s nice he said now how about that yard of mine. I'll get right to it I said.

I started with moving the objects in the yard to a trash pile. The where some big pieces of stuff out there. Me always trying to make my work into fun, thought I would test my strength to see how far I could throw the objects. Then I moved to cutting the lawn. It was a hole lot hard then I thought it would be. It took me about a half an hour to cut one quarter of the yard. I was pouring sweat when the old man walked out with a glass of tea. I went and sit and drank the tea and he told me how I was doing a wonderful job. I told him would be getting late soon and I should get back started and he told me to go ahead that he thought he would sit out and watch. The second half of my work went by a hole lot quicker and I was done in about two hours. The old man asked me if I was hungry and replied yes. He then asked me if I would stay and have supper with him so I did. After we eat he told me he had done more today then he had in a year, and it had been nice to go outside again. Now he had a good reason to go out he said, and welcomed me back anytime.

Word count: between 580-585
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
cuting grass and makeing a new friend Left_bar_bleue0/0cuting grass and makeing a new friend Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

cuting grass and makeing a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: cuting grass and makeing a new friend   cuting grass and makeing a new friend Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:29 pm

100 stats

+600$
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com

cuting grass and makeing a new friend
Page 1 of 1