Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Raven Shinobi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Hayato

Uchiha Hayato

Number of posts : 49
Village : Konoha
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
The Raven Shinobi Left_bar_bleue200/2400The Raven Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (200/2400)

The Raven Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: The Raven Shinobi   The Raven Shinobi Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:27 pm

One cold night, Hayato was eating at the ramen shop, suddenly, he hears two persons talking. "Hey, have you heard?" the first man said. "What?" the second man asked. "They say the raven shinobi is back" the first man replied. "That can't be, i thought he was already dead . . ." the second man reacted. "Well, that's what everybody thought, including me" says the first man. "I should be careful then, . . . the council should be on their guard" worries the second man. "yeah". Hayato was curios of who the two men were talking about, who was the raven shinobi. So, he decided to ask the only person who might tell him, his sensei. "Kakashi-sensei, do you know something about this raven shinobi guy?" Hayato asked. "hmm?, from whom or where did you hear that name?" Kakashi asked. "Well, i was eating at the ramen shop and i heard two men talking about his return and that the council should be on their guard" Hayato replied. " . . . interesting" Kakashi whispered. "Why, sensei?" Hayato asks. "The raven shinobi is a very dangerous ninja, he's a mass murderer" Kakashi replied. "Really?!" Says Hayato shocked. "Yeah, back in the peaceful days of Konoha, there were series of disappearances and deaths of multiple persons, the Anbu investigated the case for almost 3 years and only then they found out about the Raven shinobi, . . ., the council hunted him tracked him down and after months of trying to catch the shinobi, they caught him" Kakashi tells Hayato. "What happened?" Asks Hayato.
"The council decided to punish him"
"What did they do?"
"The council thought that the Shinobi was to dangerous to be alive and . . ."
"And what?"
"Punished him through . . . DEATH"
"Then he must be dead, ain't he sensei?"
"Well, after 2 days of the shinobi's death, his burial place was found dug and his body was missing, people thought that the raven shinobi returned to life in order to get revenge on the council"
Hayato shrieks. "That's scary sensei".
"Well, we don't know if it's true though" Kakashi smiles.
They wave goodbye to each other and went home. Hayato couldn't sleep that night. He was thinking if the story of the Raven shinobi was true and if he was back for revenge.
The next morning, Hayato decides to do some training. He trained all day and before he knew, it was getting dark. Mist suddenly appears out of nowhere and Hatato hears clanging metal sounds. ?!, what was that?. He thought to himself. He walks slowly towards the sound and notices a shape in the form of a human body appearing in the mist. "Who's there?" Hayato asked. The shape kept moving, there was no answer from it. It kept going and going towards Hayato. Hayato was scared, but he was a shinobi of Konoha, The shape suddenly raised his arm and Hayato notices it was holding somewhat like a large sword. It swung at Hayato but he was able to use Kawarimi no Jutsu. "What is wrong with you?!" He yelled. But it did not answer, the mist grew thinner and thinner until it vanished. But along with it the shape also disappeared. "Why did he go?" Hayato wondered. Kakashi suddenly appears out of nowhere. "What's wrong, Hayato?" Kakashi asked. "Did you notice a mist gone by?" Hayato asked, "What mist?" Kakashi stared at Hayato blankly. "You didn't see it?" Hayato wondered.
"No, did something happen?"
"Well, a mist suddenly appears and there was someone hiding in it."
"Did you recognize or remember his/her face?"
"No, the mist was very thick"
"Well, did he hurt you?"
"No, but he tried to attack me, he was carrying a very large sword."
"Hmm, mist and large sword, When the mist disappeared, did the shape disappear too?"
"Yeah, it kinda did"
"Well, my instincts tell me it was the Raven shinobi, those are all of his tricks"
"so, could the stories be true?"
"I don't know, but who ever it was you were eavesdropping on should know"
"That means we should find him, right?"
"Yep, you're right"
"He must be at the Ramen Shop, Let's go"
They sped off to the ramen shop and there was the man whom Hayato was listening to.
"Hey, mister, me and my sensei were wondering about what you were telling last night"
"Oh, about what?"
"The Raven Shinobi sir"
"Oh, that, well, you see,I heard it form won of those ANBU, they say that the council recieved a note written in blood that says the Raven shinobi is back"
"Really?!"
"Yes, i'm telling the truth"
"Thanks mister" And they wave goodbye.
"Do you think he was telling the truth sensei?" Hayato asked. "I guess he was" Kakashi replied. "SO ,how do we get the Raven shinobi then?" asked Hayato. "We trap him" Kakashi said in a deep tone.
Later that night, Hayato returned to the Ramen shop and he noticed the mist was returining. That's it! he says to himself. He activated his sharingan and tries to see where the mysterious shape might be. Suddenly, he feels windy at his back. He turns around and sees the Raven shinoibi ready to swing his head off. But Kakashi blocks out of nowhere and saves Hayato's life. Hayato moves fast and kicks the Raven while Kakashi is diverting him. He kicks the neck but was of no use. He punches the stomach but the Raven does not move as if he feels no pain. "What?" Hayato screams. The Raven holds his feet and throws him away. Kakashi leaps backward and stands in a defensive stance. "I guess physical attacks won't work since he's already dead. In that case . . ." Kakashi activetes his own sharingan and concentrates chakra throughtout his body to his hamds. "Raikiri!" Yells Kakashi and attacks the Raven shinobi. The Raven shinobi gets hit right through the chest but still he swings his sword and Kakashi gets hit on his right shoulder. "Sensei!, YOU!,"He screams and runs like hell towards the Raven shinlnobi. He throws his kunai but The RAven Shinobi blocks with his sword. "Hayato!, Wait!" Kakashi screams. "The Raven Shinobi is being controlled by a puppeteer! Find him!"
"Puppeteer?" Hayato jumps out of the mist and concentrates to see where the puppeteer was. After a few second, There!!! He runs towards the spot and kicks the guy from behind. The puppeteer falls down and the mist suddenly disappears. The Raven shinobi dropped dead and Kakashi interrogates the puppeteer. "Who are you?" Kakashi asks but he won't answer. "Who sent you?" Kakashi asks once more. The Puppeteer bites of hisown tongue and dies. "What the?!" Hayato yells. "Hmm, he won't tell us, must be someone with high authority in other villages, guess we won't know where he came form or who sent him?" Kakashi adds. "What a drag" Hayato says depressingly. "Well, we should bury the Raven Shinobi's body properly" Kakashi. "You're right sensei!" Hayato replied. They buried the Raven shinobi's body and prayed that it may rest in peace. Hayato went home tired and went to sleep.

Last edited by Uchiha Hayato on Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto7.forumsmotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
The Raven Shinobi Left_bar_bleue0/0The Raven Shinobi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Raven Shinobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven Shinobi   The Raven Shinobi Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:05 pm

pm when done
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com

The Raven Shinobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0 :: Konoha, Leaf Village :: Training-
Jump to: