Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practicing with a student

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Practicing with a student - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Practicing with a student - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

Practicing with a student - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practicing with a student   Practicing with a student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:37 am

Bayate sighs in relief because Blaze is going easy on him.
Bayate thinks to himself: Thank god hes going easy on me, i reaqlly dont wanna get my but kicked to bad if someone is peekin in on us lol.
Bayate uses what little chakra he has to form a barrier of chakra around him, thus increasing his physical strength and defense somewhat. Bayate then jumps high in the air and comes down hard on the ground breaking up the ground in the surrounding area, destroying many of Blazes' clones.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Practicing with a student - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Practicing with a student - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with a student   Practicing with a student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:51 am

many clones get blown up but the one's that jump at the right moment come face to face with the talentfull gennin and although he has a good barrier it won't really help agains the 28 clones from close distance so the clone's go *poof*

Blaze:"nice match,that's it for today,i don't want you te get too exausted and die on me."

Blaze says with a smirk on his face

Blaze:"Go get your self patched up."

you gain
-3,0 jutsu exp
-5000 cchakra
-3lvl boost without the 500 stats

Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Practicing with a student - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Practicing with a student - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with a student   Practicing with a student - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 am

Bayate stands up and wipes the blood off his mouth.
Bayate: Yeah, that was a good spar. I knew you were tough, but jeez. you dodged almost everything, well it doesnt matter haha. It was fun. Yeah i will go get patched up, see you soon, Blaze-sensei."
Bayate bows to his sensei and the runs toward the medical office to get his wounds healed and bandaged."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing with a student   Practicing with a student - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing with a student
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2