Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Sand Invasion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Sand Invasion Left_bar_bleue0/6600Sand Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Sand Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Sand Invasion   Sand Invasion Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:10 pm

In a peaceful village of Konoha, Uzumaki Naruto woke up at one fine morning hoping that he has a mission to do. Its a fine day today, I hope there will be new challenge out there. He then went out and ate Ramen as usual then Iruka Sensei walked by and saw him. "Ahh Naruto there you, I've been looking for you everywhere." said Iruka. "Huh why are you looking for me?" said Naruto. Please tell me he is going to buy me ramen! "The Hokage has asked me to tell you that she has something important to tell you." said Iruka. As soon as he heard Iruka said that he dash out of the shop. "Ohh hey Iruka Sensei will you pay my ramen I'll pay you back later!" yelled Naruto. "Man that kid's a drag." said Iruka as he takes his money out and gives it to the shop owner. Naruto then arrived at the Kage's Office, he barged in "Hey Granny Iruka told me that you had something important to tell me?" said Naruto smiling. "Yes, we had information from one of the jounin that they saw about 3 suspicious people around the northern area of the village." said Tsunade. "Why not send them?" said Naruto. "I've sent them on a special mission so my only choice is you brat." said Tsunade. "Fine I'll go check it" said Naruto. Its probably just some kids playing around the northern bit. Naruto started to walk toward the northern part of the village. He went all the way at the plain grass field with trees. There's nothing here that old lady! Then he heard some people whispering. "Who's there?!" yelled Naruto. "Damn it's all your fault Shinichi!" yelled some guy underground. Then they revealed themselves. "Hello there I'm Kendo and this is Hanamichi and that one is Shinichi." said Kendo sounding innocent. "Hmm I thought you three were spies from the Sands well carry on with whatever you were doing now." Naruto said that as he walked away. Kendo grinned and threw a kunai at him. Poof. He disappeared, "Damn a clone!" yelled Kendo. "I knew it you guys were the spies." said Naruto hiding. "Damn kid his good but how did he know that we were spies." said Shinichi. Then 1 kunai flies out of the bush and cut Shinichi in the cheek. "Arrggh!" yelled Shinichi. Then Naruto jumped out and surprised them with an attack. "Take this!" yelled Naruto as he kicked Kendo in the head sending him down to the ground. Hanamichi then ran toward Naruto and tried to punch but Naruto easily dodged him but without noticing Shinichi came and punched Naruto from the back sending him flying about 5m away from them. "Darn it they are good at teamwork." said Naruto "Well here goes nothing! Tajuu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!" yelled Naruto. He made about 100 clones about himself. Naruto ran and strike at all three of them, they all were getting punched and kicked hard. "Urrgggh Damn you." said Shinichi all injured. "Lets retreat for now, will come back later!" said Hanamichi. Hanamichi and Shinichi picked up Kendo who has been injured the most and ran away. "Mark my works Konoha we will get our revenge!" yelled Shinichi.

Sweeper Partner For Life

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto on Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Sand Invasion Left_bar_bleue0/0Sand Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Sand Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion   Sand Invasion Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:51 pm

man.....
the mission is Make sure the village is secured cause there are Sand village spies of gennin level detected at the north side of the village.

you just told me the begin of shippuden -_-

Sand Invasion Presetgw9
Sand Invasion Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Sand Invasion Left_bar_bleue0/6600Sand Invasion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Sand Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion   Sand Invasion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:39 pm

Edited

Sweeper Partner For Life
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Sand Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion   Sand Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:11 am

im tired and the intenet keeps dieing i'l rate it tommorow k

Sand Invasion Presetgw9
Sand Invasion Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Sand Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion   Sand Invasion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 pm

wordcount:544

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
2400exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 2000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0

Sand Invasion Presetgw9
Sand Invasion Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content