Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sand Invasion(Hayato)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Hayato

Uchiha Hayato

Number of posts : 49
Village : Konoha
Clan : Uchiha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Sand Invasion(Hayato) Left_bar_bleue200/2400Sand Invasion(Hayato) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/2400)

Sand Invasion(Hayato) Empty
PostSubject: Sand Invasion(Hayato)   Sand Invasion(Hayato) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:17 pm

While training, Kakashi suddenly arrives at the training grounds. "Blaze, the Hokage is looking for you once more" Kakashi says to Hayato. "Oh! That's great!" he replies. He runs to the office of the Hokage. When he entered, Blaze said "Come in, Hayato". "Good morning Blaze" hayato replies. "Do you know why i asked for you?" Blaze asks. "What?, A mission?" hayato asks also. "Yep, it's about the Hidden Sand village" Blaze exclaimed. "What about it?" hayato asks out of curiosity. "Well, you see, there has been speculations that someone is trying to invade the village of Konoha from Suna" Blaze said. "What?!, really?!" hayato asked. "Yes, and there are a few of them" Blaze added. "But why would you send me?, i obviously can't do it alone" hayato exclaimed. "They are just genin leveled, so i guess you can take 'em " Blaze said confidently. "I guess so" hayato replied. "I am entrusting you with this mission and wosh you goodluck" Blaze finally dismissed the meeting with hayato. "Thanks" hayato then rushes off to patrol the area near konoha's gates. Several hours pass and it was already getting late. Suddenly he hears certain amounts of people screaming. What?! They're already inside?! He thought to himself. He runs to the nearest scream he could hear. "Be quiet, or you die!" Says the Suna shinobi. "Let her go" Hayato shouts. "And who are you supposed to be?" The shinobi asks. "I am your enemy, a ninja of Konoha" hayato exclaimed. "Heh, My name is Ren of Suna" the shinobi introduced. Hayato used Shadow clone justsu and attacks Ren. Ren dodges some attacks but gets hit in the guts. "Uhh," Ren screams and faints. Suddenly, two other shinobis come. "What did you do kid?!" asks the 1st shinobi. "No matter, Ren was weakest among us anyway" says the 2nd shinobi. "My name is Koril and this is Tatsuya" says the 1st shinobi. Hayato uses Shadow clone justu once more and tries to attack both shinobi. Tatsuya gets hit but Koril dodges and makes the clone disappear by attacking it. "You have to do better than that" says Koril. "Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu" He says to koril. Koril suddenly screams as if seeing horrifying visions. "What did you do to Koril?!" asks Tatsuya. "Damn you". Tatsuya charges at Hayato and Kicks him in the face. Hayato falls to the ground. Koril suddenly regains conscience. "What happened?" he asks. "This kid must've used Genjustsu on you"Tatsuya replies. "Stupid kid!" Koril screams while kicking Hayato's head. Hayato raises his head and uses the sharingan. "Huh?!, an Uchiha!" Tatsuya screams. " Kirigakure no Jutsu" Mist covers the area. The mist was so thick that nobody could see through it. But Hayato had his sharingan. "Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu" Hayato screams. He emits fire and strikes the two shinobis. He returns to Blaze. "mission completed, i guess" Hayato smiles and falls to the ground. Blaze noticed that there was a Kunai striked at Hayato's back.

Last edited by Uchiha Hayato on Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto7.forumsmotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Sand Invasion(Hayato) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sand Invasion(Hayato) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion(Hayato)   Sand Invasion(Hayato) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:15 pm

PM when done
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Sand Invasion(Hayato) Left_bar_bleue0/0Sand Invasion(Hayato) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion(Hayato)   Sand Invasion(Hayato) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:22 am

wordcount:498

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
2000exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sand Invasion(Hayato)   Sand Invasion(Hayato) Icon_minitime