Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Left_bar_bleue400/3600rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Empty
PostSubject: rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato   rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:06 pm

Well it was a nice morning I walked out to check if everything was okay I walked down the street and eat some ramen when I’m finished eating I ‘m on my way out from the shop and I find shikamaru(my sensei) standing just outside “the kage has a mission for you” “ should I run to the office” “ yes” I ran.

“Yondaime I have a mission for you” “okey kage-sama” ” your mission is to check the struggle beetween saturo and Lin-Feng.” “Okay sir hokage-sama”

I used henge to not get found I successfully found the reason for the fight: saturo had eaten lin-feng’s cake and lin-feng got angry and attacked him. I began my journey home to write a rapport and then saturo saw me he ran against my and I tried to run but he catched me we were by the woods and I stirred him in the eyes and we began to fight I threw a kunai and he dodged he threw a kunai who hit me in the foot I lost … I passed out

When I was awake I was in a dark room with both saturo and lin-feng “so your finally awake” I was hanging upside down tied with rope by the foot. My hands were free they began kicking and hitting me. I was in pain and desperate I got really angry and soon they walked backwards saying “sha sha sharingan!!” I understood I had awakened my sharingan on my left eye “ katon: gyokagu no jutsu!!” I grand fireball came towards them they yelled and ran out. I was alone in the room I found out they took all my kunais so I had to find another way. I managed to un tie the rope after some hours. ”damn I’m hungry”

I went to the ramen shop to get some ramen “ the normal meal old-man” “okey here it comes” I ate my ramen and walked home to begin writing the rapport when I was dine I were going to deliver It I met saturo and lin once more they ran for their life and I laughed half to death when I delivered it the kage had so much to do I had to sitt and wait for him suddenly I fell asleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Left_bar_bleue0/0rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Empty
PostSubject: Re: rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato   rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm

lolz MORTALCAKEFIGHT!!!!! thumbsup

wordcount:379

Rewards

Money/Coins - 50

Experiance -
1400exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1000

Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0

rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Presetgw9
rivals with cake (sharingan) yamato Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com