Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

plan gone wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
plan gone wrong Left_bar_bleue400/3600plan gone wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Name:Plan gone wrong
Discription:A gennin is planning to leave the village for revenge and you need to stop him before he ruins the operation that the ANBU members have planned for the Missin Nin the gennin wants to kill.
Rank D
Level 6
Mission:Write a 600 words story about how you make sure the shinobi doesnt leave the village

I woke up on the morning. I dressed up. Walked down from my room(it was in second floor) I found a note on the table we’ve left home for some days we’ve been assigned a important mission we’ll be back tomorrow. Hug mom and dad (anko and kakashi)well I ate breakfast and went to the spot where the team should gather. I was put in a team with someone called Jinta and Inoe. Our sensei was Shikamaru Nara. I where half there and I saw the ramen shop I just couldn’t let it be I had to stop for a ramen. ”one normal meal old man” “what aren’t supposed to go on that mission.” What mission.” “ that with that missing boy” before the old man could possible say a word I were running to the treining spot…

“why did it take so much time” shikamrau-sensei said “well I …:overslept:…”“What you just overslept well well we should get started” started with what” “well I’m just about to tell ...This is just too troublesome…well we are supposed to go on a mission as you can see jinta aren’t here because he has decided to run away and kill his parent’s murder. So our mission will be to find him and catch him. We believe he has some suma shinobi and some missing nins on his team so this mission will be hard. I don’t have time for that mission so we will give you some extra team members’ first the wind element chunin who will be your leader hatake tsunade” “what that’s my sister!” “Exactly that’s why we taught she would be good to cooperate with you. Second unknown element, genin, aburame renji, bug user. And third unknown element chounin inuzuka Katey. Well meet them at the east gate…

“Hi everybody!!” tsunade yells I feel I’m hating her more and more every little second. “Are you ready to go!” “Yes we are” everybody but me and renji says. “Well let’s get going then” tsunsade says. And we move on into the wilderness. “we’ll just try to move fast and fight those shinobi” tsunade says. We start off and I take a look at the shinobi. Tsunade is my sister so I know her well, aburame renji is not saying werry much but he looks wery buggy, and inuzuka katey, who bears a dog on her back she seems nice, inoe she is really weird just wierd. we continue till we make up to them we see…
One who look strong physical
Jinta
One who is really skinny
Two snakemen

“ okey we’re here so who wanna fight who” tsunade says. “I’ll take the strong one” I look back to check who’s talking and I find out renji will fight him. “well buta fight them all don’t let anybody trough” jinta says and disappears. I ran after, but soon a big stonewall is in front of me “I want let anybody trough” “damn it “tsunade says and kicks in the wall "fuuton blabla bla no jutsu" a strong wind jutsu breaks the wall and we run trough so wen we arrive again jinta says “ I want go home and send both of the snakemen after us and disappears
“So I will take one of the snakemen” katey says “me to” inoe says so then we just continue to run and then we meet them again and says “ please come home now” and he says “ I want come home unless I get cake  “
So we did go back and save all and gave jinta his cake the end

Last edited by yondaime on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yondaime

yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
plan gone wrong Left_bar_bleue400/3600plan gone wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 pm

this is just the begining
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
plan gone wrong Left_bar_bleue0/0plan gone wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:30 pm

there is one thing your lvl 1 and you need to be lvl 6 to do this missions
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
yondaime

yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:48 pm

well i'll save it for later
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm

ok thumbsup
Back to top Go down
yondaime

yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:36 am

updated
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:54 pm

o man im sorry my internet is acting wierd i'l add it tomoorw
Back to top Go down
yondaime

yondaime

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:14 pm

is your internet that bad!
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

plan gone wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: plan gone wrong   plan gone wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:27 pm

dude i made a whole section for posts like that called memory lane you should've told me i forgot about this.

wordcount:591 <---- but ok i'l let it slip

Rewards

Money/Coins - 100

Experiance -
2400exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 1500

Atk Def Spd Ctr - Spd 1000
Jutsu Expiriance - 1,0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plan gone wrong Empty