Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cut grass

Go down 
+3
Shiruka Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Blaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue0/0Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Write in minamal 200 words how you cut grass at you neighbours.

100$
100 power stats

every 100 words after +100$
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Number of posts : 77
Village : Leaf Village
Clan : Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Level: 8
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue400/2400Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (400/2400)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:49 pm

After a long hot day in Konoha. I walked down to the ramen shop. After a couple of minutes when i was done i walked away and looked at the light pole and saw a bulletin. It said reward for cutting grass i then found the address on the paper and dashed to the house. when i arrived there was grass that really did need cutting. When i got to the steps i knocked on the door and a old woman came out and said "oh thank you i haven't been able to cut my grass lately oh well here's the keys to the storage the one with a carved konoha sign on it is the one i then walked in the back yard and saw a storage building that was covered in rust. I walked to the door of the storage and took the keys out my pocket. I grabbed a key and used it and it wouldn't work. Then i looked at the keys i was holding and there 8 of them i searched through them and found one with a konoha sign on it and when i used it, it wouldn't work. then i examined it closely and it had a number two in the very corner of it. Then i found another one with a konoha sign on it i used it and the door unlocked i opened the door and found the lawn mower. I grabbed it and took it to the front of the house then i started to mow the yard then when i was done i took it to the storage and then i grabbed the keys knocked on the door. And the woman came out and smiled happily and she said "oh thank you so much the grass looks so much nicer now" then i gave her the keys and she walked back in the house and gave me a glass of lemonade then when i finished the drink i left waving to the old woman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonsandangles.forumotion.net/
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:41 am

300$
100 power stats
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:51 am

thnx
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:37 pm

After training i decided to check the bulletin. I walked down to the ramen shop first. After a couple of minutes when i was done i walked away and looked at the light pole and looked at the bulletin. It said reward for cutting grass i then found the address on the paper and dashed to the house. when i arrived there was grass that didn't need much cutting. I walked up to the steps and i knocked on the door and a man came out and said "hello"the men said "yea im here to cut your grass"i said smiling "thank you for helping i haven't been able to cut my grass because of work"the men said well here's the key i then walked in the back yard and saw a storage building that was painted in a nice red color. Then I walked to the door of the storage and took the key out my pocket. I put the key in the knob and used it and the door unlocked i opened the door and found the lawn mower. I grabbed it and took it to the front of the house then i started to mow the yard then when i was done i took it to the storage and then i couldn't find the key then i went and looked in the back and i had forgot i left it in the door knob i knocked on the door. And the man came out and smiled happily and he said "oh thank you so much the grass looks so much nicer now" then i gave him the keys and he walked back in the house and gave me a new konoha necklace he had bought but it was to small for him anyway then when i finished putting it around my neck i left telling the man thanks for the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 pm

300$
100 power stats
Back to top Go down
Madara Uchiha

Madara Uchiha

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:50 pm

thnx again
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Shiruka Uchiha

Shiruka Uchiha

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Shinobi Stats
Level: 18
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue2200/4800Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/4800)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:20 pm

Shiruka woke up to just an ordinary day in the konoha village. He put on his clothes and gloves and started his way down to the training grounds after eating some ramen. He walked down the dirt path that lead to the training fied with his hands in his pockets. When he finally got there, he had not decided what he should work on so he sat down under the tree and stared at the wooden stumps nearby. Blaze walked by, smiled at him and kept walking. Shiruka got up and ran up to Blaze and asked "hey Blaze, why aren't there many missions lately". Blaze just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
He said, "You shouldn't worry too much and start training".
Shiruka said, "What should I work on". Blaze walked towards the tree and started to climb up it. Suddenly an old woman ran towards Shiruka and asked him to cut her grass while she went to pick up her sister at the raikou village. Shiruka nodded and took the key out of the old woman’s hand and they ran their separate ways. Blaze got down from the tree and shrugged. People need to get more organized these days.
Shiruka was thinking the exact same thing while he was sprinting towards her house. He was not too happy about not being able to train but at least he was going to do something instead of sitting around all day. As he approached the old but somewhat modern looking house, he opened the door and entered the backyard. No wonder she needed him to cut her grass it was about 30cm long. He thought for a moment how he could make a training session out of it instead of just mowing it like his lazy brother Syrix (no offense). He took a kunai out of his pocket and started to cut chunks of grass using the kunai. 15 minutes later he had cut 1 quarter of the grass. 30 minutes later he had cut half. Suddenly he had a burst of energy and cut the other half by 45 minutes. He stood back on the brick veranda and looked at his work. It wasn't all that good. He had to even it all out somehow. He grabbed to knai out of his pocket and sprinted from side to side evening out the grass. He had 10 minutes left until the old woman got home so he decided he would polish up the house. He swept the pavers out the front and back. He polished up the glass table inside. When Shiruka had finished he sat on the wooden chair out the front. When finally the old woman got home she was wheeling an even older lady.
"wow, you even polished up my house!" said the old lady "i'm going to have to give ou a tip". Shiruka collected the money, said thankyou and walked back to the training grounds to continue his chakara control training. He was very pleased with himself for earning that much money.
Back to top Go down
Shiruka Uchiha

Shiruka Uchiha

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Shinobi Stats
Level: 18
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue2200/4800Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/4800)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:24 pm

503 words
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:19 pm

400$
100 power stats
Back to top Go down
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue400/3600Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: a horrible long plain   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:11 am

i was going home from the academy wewe had a pretty tought day well when i were abaut home i saw the neigtbour stand outside his house and yell "please cut my grass!!! please cut my grass!!!!" so i was thinking "(well i may need some money and experience)" so i said" old man i'll cut your grass " "okey but it's really long" "i'll do it " so i walked in and saw a little yard maiby a meter long and said" well this wasnt much." then the old man said " oh this isnt my yard my yard are on the back" "(well it cant be so long)" then we walked in to his yard and i saw a horrible long yard filled with 2 meter long grass i was thinking "(damn it when i'm done i'm going to kill that man)" "well you better get starded " he said. so i said " i'm going to need something to cut it with" " oh of course " he went in to his house and came out with a scissor and a was thinking "( this man is going toget a horrible death)" " just get going i will go on the mall if your not done until then i'll not pay you" at the time he was gone i ran home to my sister "please please cut the grass with your futon (wind) jutso" "what do i get from it" i'll get dad buy you some thing" i said andthren she said " oh really then it is okey" then we went out happy and when we arrived she said " what a long plain and with sick long grass " il cut it. fuuton renkudan" affraid and then all the grass was away. i was really suprised of a so strong wind jutso. we went happy home and when we arrived i said to dad " i think tsunade(my sister) is so cute and nice". and dad whispers " i'll get anko(my mom) by some clothes" we all lived happy and tsunade got her clothes..... wait i havent got my money yet so i ran to the old mans house but he wasnt home so i waited there........and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:14 pm

200$
100 power stats
Back to top Go down
yondaime

yondaime

Number of posts : 75
Village : leaf
Clan : hatake
Registration date : 2008-11-14

Shinobi Stats
Level: 12
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue400/3600Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (400/3600)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 pm

suddenly when i woke up i found 200$ in my hand and i went home...the end
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:10 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Zaruto Uzumaki

Zaruto Uzumaki

Number of posts : 32
Village : sand village
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Shinobi Stats
Level: 1
Exp:
Cut grass Left_bar_bleue0/300Cut grass Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:41 pm

An early morning i woke up and went out to train. I looked at my neighbors grass and it seemed very long,
i thought they'll cut they're grass today so i just kept on walking.
after a couple hours of training, i went for some ramen and i ordered a big bowl of it and i ate it of course.
on my way back home i saw that my neighbors didn't cut they're grass yet.
the old man that lived there with his old lady came out.
''old man: hey kid! you think you can cut our grass, please.''
''me: of course old man''
then he showed me the grass cutter and took it out. i started cutting the grass,
then suddenly the grass cutter broke down, so i had to fix it. but i needed some new parts for it.
the old man gave me some money so i could go buy the parts,
i went to town looking for the parts but couldn't find them.
i searched around in town for a couple of minutes and then i finally found them.
i went back an fixed the grass cutter (took me a half hour).
i started cutting grass again it took an hour to cut the grass, the old man gave me some money for the job.
i went out to buy ramen again for the money. it was getting dark so i went home to bed after a hard day of work.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:06 pm

100$
100 power stats
Back to top Go down
zen akimichi

zen akimichi

Number of posts : 7
Clan : akimichi
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:32 pm

to start i was bored looking for a job.my neighbor said you can cut my grass and ill pay you for doing it.i said ok the went in side got my clippers and went next door.he said to get paid you need to do it all today*sigh*i hoped the fence and got to work.to my suprize the grass was almost impossible to cut.i thought and then went in side to grab my kuni then i did clone jutsu.with the clones help i was able to start cutting when a snake poped out.*sigh*i grabed the clone he had the kuni i through him and he was able to only cut him.i went to charge up charka the snake charged out of no were i through a punch then i dont know how i puched the snakes head right off.i fell i was so exicted i forgot to do my job.i said*sigh*we need to do this fast.i went to the store found a sharp but cheap blade and started cutting the grass. i finally finish the front i went to the back and it was a jungle.*sigh*i grabbed the sword and started cutting at 1minute to midnite i fished i got my reward and went home.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm

first get accepted then update here
Back to top Go down
zen akimichi

zen akimichi

Number of posts : 7
Clan : akimichi
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:46 am

what do you mean get accepted
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:05 pm

you have no official character your template hasn't been accepted and if u keep spamming like this ima ban you
Back to top Go down
Sander

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-06

Shinobi Stats
Level: 100
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:25 pm

after a long day off training in konoha steaking sun i decided to take a trip back home. i ran so fast as i could, but after the training i didn't have much power to run. i decided to slow down a little and catch my breath again.after i little breake i starting running again, on the way i met my old friend Sanko Hi Lo, he told me he just learned a new jutsu. he also said if i wanted he some day teach me it.when i finally came home the old neighbour asked me if would be nice and cut his grass. first i didn't saw any reason to do it but then the old man said that if i do it he'll give me 50 ryo. and then it was no doubt i ran straight into his garden an summend a shuriken. 4 hours later, it was just a little bit of his garden grass that was cuted. then i got and idea, i used the clone technique to make 10 clones to cut the grass.just a little while after the grass was interelly cuted up. the old man came out of his house and said that i've done well, and gave me 50 ryo. then i start heading back to my house. i told mom why i've been away so long, and she said that i've was very nice with the old man. and after all i got more than just money... i got much traning off using my clone technique. im not english so im not every good in english but i did the best i can write this down
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:18 am

first get accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cut grass Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut grass   Cut grass Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut grass
Page 1 of 1