Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/6000a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty
PostSubject: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Ok we will be doing a mission headed toward the sand for an urgent message from the kazekage. We do not know what the message is, but it must be important if they cant send a carrier pigeon. Bayate will be leading 3 genin to the village to get the message and return home.

Bayate waits at the south gate of the village. "Hmm.... I wonder who I am being accompanied by."
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Shinobi Stats
Level: 1
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue0/300a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Midnight was going for a stroll just outside of the village when he saw Bayate waiting at the South Gate of the village. Midnight walked along until he was within speaking distance of Bayate. "Hey, what are doing out here? By your aura you seem worried. If it's a mission, I want in." Midnight said, pointing at himself.
Back to top Go down
Moko Hyuuga

Moko Hyuuga

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Shinobi Stats
Level: 5
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue1400/1500a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:00 am

Moko was walking through the village as he saw Bayate and Midnight speaking he came near them and said "So, whats this little meeting about?" As he stopped about 5 feet from the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue1100/6000a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:00 pm

Bayate looks up. "ah hey Midnight and yes it is a mission, good perception. And hello Moko, nice to see you once again. I am heading on a mission to the sand to retreive a very important message for Blaze. I am not exactly sure what this message is, but i do know one thing. They wouldnt even send it by carrier pigeon because if someone got a hold of this information, it would be most likely a war. Getting a message would usually be a d-rank mission that any genin could do but because of this missions importance, there is bound to be some bandits or missing-nin who are going to try and steal the message. Thats why i am here to lead the way." Bayate waits to see if the young genin would like to join him on his mission.
Back to top Go down
Moko Hyuuga

Moko Hyuuga

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Shinobi Stats
Level: 5
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue1400/1500a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1400/1500)

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:16 pm

Moko looked up around and thought for awhile and then said "I am up for any challenge" he continued "One that could put me through extreme measures." He then picked up a rock threw it up a couple of times and then launched it into the middle of the forest. he then looked over at Midnight waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Left_bar_bleue0/300a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/300)

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:50 am

Midnight took the looks and said, "Hey, I already said I was going, even if I didn't know what it was." He took a step towards leaving the village. "Are we going yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:07 am

Bayate smiles "Yes we are ready. I am happy to see your all ready and motivated. Just keep up now." Bayate starts running in the direction of the sand village.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:33 am

Midnight starts running after him, barely keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 am

Bayate looks back and sees that they are struggling to keep up so Bayate slows down a bit. "Sorry, i guess i dont know my own speed. Well, soon enough, you guys will be as strong as i am. And when you do become chuunin, i will be there to congratualate you."
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:54 pm

((moko or midnight, post on this mission within 2 days or i will finish this mission alone.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 am

"Thank you...." Midnight said, running as fast as he could. The wind blowing into his face, it was uncomfortable really, but it was not an option.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:46 am

((Hehe thanks guys, now lets finish this ;p))

Bayate smiles at Midnight. "I see its your first time on a mission. Dont worry, you'll be used to this running thing in no time, it will be almost 2nd nature. For now, please bear with me."

Bayate marks a tree with an odd symbol and he continues to run.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:25 am

Midnight continued running. "What was the mark for?" He asked, thinking of the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:47 pm

Bayate answers Midnights question. "It is so that if we get lost we can find our way back by that mark. It is a unique mark I made up to use so I will know it is mine. We probably wont get lost, but its just in case."
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:49 am

"Okay." He said politely. "How long until we get there, I'm feeling a bit bored." He said, not even considering the danger that lied ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Bayate looks around. "Well... we should be hitting the desert soon and after that... maybe 6 hours or so..." Suddenly a shuriken comes flying at Bayate and, it appears to be like, it hit him. Bayate goes poof as he used the replacement jutsu technique. "Shit... Midnight stay on guard. Whos there?!? Answer me and show yourselves!" To Midnight. "Looks like we're found. keep your senses up and don't be caught off guard... Wait for his second attack, then attack back." Bayate takes out his blade and gets ready.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Midnight

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Midnight is a bit scared, but does as he was told. He took out a kunai and readied himself for the imminent attack.

OOC: should we still continue?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!   a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a mission to the village of the sand! 3 genin needed!!!
Page 1 of 1