Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Plan Gone Wrong

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Plan Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Plan Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

Plan Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Plan Gone Wrong   Plan Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:24 am

Bayate was woken up by his friend and rival, Uchiha Hayato. Hayato yells "Get up you lazy bum, the hokage wants you." Bayate lazily replies "Ok ok... I'll go, gimme a minute to get dressed..." Bayate gets dressed and his gear ready an heads towards the hokages office. Bayate thinks to himself; I wonder why the hokage wants me this early in the morning, it must be urgent.; Bayate finally gets to the hokages' office and knocks on the door. The hokage answer "You may enter." Bayate enters the hokages' office and asks what he is needed for. "What might be the reason for your calling for me, Blaze-sama?" The hokage stares on and says very seriously "Bayate Ichijouji! I have an urgent mission that i need you to fulfill as your duty as a ninja of konoha. It is a difficult mission and You must be able to attack without hesitation if needed." Bayate gets serious and replies "Whatever is needed of my village, I will try and provide. So, what is the situation?" Blaze is still serious, but he lets out a slight chuckle because he is happy to see how motivated Bayate is to help his village. "Bayate, you know Takani Moteiro, correct?" Bayate seems puzzled "Yes, but what does this have to do with my mission?" Blaze sighs and says with some sincerety "Bayate... Takani is planning to leave the village and get revenge on the Rogue ninja, Kanate Watake aka The Blade of the Mist, for killing his parents and little brother. We know that he wants revenge, but how he wants to do it is going to make everything worse. We need you, Bayate Ichijouji, to stop him from leaving the village and taking revenge so that we can capture Kanate and punish him in a fair trial." Bayate is deeply hit with this statement but he replies strongly "I may not want to hurt my friend, but I must keep this village safe from his hasty lust for revenge. I will stop him not matter what, Believe in me Blaze-sama." Blaze smiles at Bayate. "i am glad to hear it, i dont doubt you one bit. He is planning to leave tonight, we got this information from the anbu, i had them get as much information about his plan as they could. Get ready and be rested, tonight you must wait just outside the west village gate, he will be there around 2:30am. Until then, godspeed!" Bayate bows to Blaze and then heads out of the hokages office. He picks up some ramen from the shop on his way home so that he can get a good fill and be a 100% when he begins his mission. Bayate spends his time resting and getting his equipment ready as well as going over Takanis' battle records and jutsus so that he can hbe ready. 1:50am came around and Bayate set out early so that he could get there early and check out the surroundings. Bayate got to the gate and then hopped into a high tree and waited. After about 25 minutes Bayate saw a dark figure and knew it was takani. Bayate jumped down and put up his hand "Halt! Takani, your revenge attempt is meaningless, leave it behind. Revenge never solved anything. The hokage had the anbu lack ops watching you recently and Blaze-sama sent me to stop you from leaving. Revenge is not the answ-" Takani yells "SHUT UP! You have NO IDEA how it feels to have your whole family killed and having to run away because you weren't strong enough... I WONT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!" Bayate raises his voice "Blaze-sama will give punishment to Kanate, but in the proper way! Your lust for revenge will lead to agony and nothing good will come of it! Just wait a while and justice will be brought to this damned rogue ninja!" Takani laughs in a sinister way "hahahahaha..... Bayate you were my friend but now that you stand in the way of my revenge i have no choice... Fireball jutsu!!!" Fireballs hurl at Bayate but Bayate's elemnt is fire so he manipulates their motion and diverst them from hitting him, but bearly. "TAKANKI! IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!!!" Takani runs at Bayate "Dont try and reason with me, your in my way and that is all i need to know!" Bayate looks down depressedly "Well... If thats how it is... I have no choice, but to stop you.... Get ready Takani!" Bayate knows he is much more skilled at taijutsu than any other genin in the village so he disappears and re-appears behind Takani and kicks him into a tree and thengrabs his shirt and pins him to the tree with his hand "Takani, i dont want to do this but... I wont let you go this easy, you are my friend!!! I will take you back even if i have to break every bone in your body!!!!" Takani just spits in Bayates' face. Bayate then throws him into a rock but Takani turns into a log and then appears behind Bayate and hits him in the leg with 2 kunai. Bayate kneels down and takes out the kunai and wraps a bandage around his leg. Bayate knows he needs to end this quickly before they attarct too much attention from the village. Bayate sighs "I am going to have to try it... I know its risky and i might lose control but i will use my chakra to balance it out... Takani this ends now." Bayate concentrates and forms a barrier of fire and chakra around his entire body. Bayate then jumps in the air and starts into a helicopter kick except this kick is going at an excrusiatingly high speed and Bayate is using his fire and chakra barrier to enhance the strength and damage. Bayate then comes down on Takani with the kick and Takani is hit full on through many trees. Bayate then finishes it by re-aooearing behind Takani while hes still flowing through the air and punching him into the ground, forming a small crater. Bayate then pins him down with 4 kunai and sits down at a tree. "Heh.... I stopped him, but i am so whiped.... I have to stay awak though i will call in the anbu and have them guard Takani while i alert Lord Hokage." Bayate uses his radio receiver to alert the anbu and they come. Bayate explains the situation and then Bayate heads towards the hokages quarters. Bayate enters and Blaze opens the door "Yes, Bayate...? Did you catch him? From the looks fo you, it seems you fought him." Bayate eagerly replies "Yes, he came like you said he would and i dfeatd him, but i am extremely tired. I just came down here to tell you i succeeded in my mission." Blaze replies "Good job son, you may go home and res i an handle the rest." Bayate bows to Blaze and then wlaks home. Right when Bayate hts his bed, he falls asleep. Before he falls asleep, he says one last thing "I didnt let you down... Blaze-sama....."

(sorry for it being so long, i just like to write lol. i hope its not too much trouble to read.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
Plan Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue0/0Plan Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Plan Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan Gone Wrong   Plan Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:27 pm

wordcount:1197

Rewards

Money/Coins - 200

Experiance -
6000exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - atk 7000

Atk Def Spd Ctr - Spd 3000
Jutsu Expiriance - 3,0

As a Reward for 1000 words
+Item -
A piece of Crow Bar = $950

Plan Gone Wrong Presetgw9
Plan Gone Wrong Gdtaun0
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Plan Gone Wrong Left_bar_bleue1100/6000Plan Gone Wrong Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

Plan Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan Gone Wrong   Plan Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:53 am

sweet o.o thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Plan Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plan Gone Wrong   Plan Gone Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plan Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1