Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

weapon training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
weapon training Left_bar_bleue50/6900weapon training Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

weapon training Empty
PostSubject: weapon training   weapon training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 am

i was a chunnin now and I thought it would be necessary for me to be well trained with my weapon. I knew that I would be going on harder and more dangers missions now and I needed to be as strong as possible. I left my house paining how I would train and what I needed to train the most on. It would be best if I got better controlling my weapon with my wind element. I walked down to my secret part of the woods where I came to train. There where dummies every where. Most of them where just logs I had tied up to fly out the trees at different times. I walked up to the cleaned out spot where I stud. There was a rope on the ground at my feet. It was used to pull and start the dummies. There where balloons on the dummies to let me know if I had hit the dummies in the right place. I always aimed for the ribs most of the time. It was for the simple fact that I liked to try to cause internal damage to my opponent, such as a broken rib which made it hard for my opponent to breath. I took a deep breath and got ready to start my training. I took my weapon out and rubbed my hand around it. Then I through it out in front of me on the ground. Then I reached down and grabbed the rope I pulled it and the race was on. The first dummy swung in behind me and I took my hand and flicked it. My weapon came flying from in behind me and hit the dummy. It had been a great shot but just the beginning, just a warm up. It was about to get a lot more intense. Dummies swung one by one for about five minutes, I always liked to get warmed up be for I started my hard work. Then two started swinging at a time. I was on a role. I hadn’t missed yet , it was when I reached four at a time I usually couldn’t handle it. I was aiming for five today. Then three started swinging at a time. I would through my hand around and control me weapon as I flew through the air, hitting every dummy the swung. I had gotten a lot better with my weapon then the last time I had to protect my life with it. The main reason I wanted to train for this is because if I was ever attacked by to many opponents for me to handle. It would be a lot easier for me to fight many opponents at once. I reached the stage of three dummies and it was starting to really heat up. I made it through it fairly easy though. Then I reached four at a time. This was the challenge that had been holding my back. If I was to ever be as successful as I wanted to be I would have to over come it. The next 15 minutes where pretty tough but I made it through them. I had gotten through the optical that had been in my way for so long. It had taken a lot out of me though. Now it was time for the final sage, the last challenge. If I could do this I would be at the point I wanted to be at. It took ever thing in me to make it through the next five minutes their where ten more to go. Each stage in my training was fifteen minutes long, and the hole training in all was an hour and fifteen minutes. I could feel myself going down with six minutes left to go. Must finish I told myself. My arms where killing me I was moving so fast that I couldn’t even see the boomerang flying at the dummies, all I could do was hear the balloons popping. I had made it to thirty seconds left and I knew I was going to finish. As the last dummy swung I hit it with my weapon and a smile came over my face. I had done it I had beaten the challenge I had set for myself. I grabbed my boomerang as I brought it back to my and put it in the holding case on my back. Then I feel to the ground in exhausting.

Word Count 740-745
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
weapon training Left_bar_bleue0/0weapon training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

weapon training Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon training   weapon training Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:19 pm

il rate it tommorow
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
weapon training Left_bar_bleue0/0weapon training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

weapon training Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon training   weapon training Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:30 pm

3000exp x2

Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

weapon training Empty
PostSubject: Re: weapon training   weapon training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

weapon training
Page 1 of 1