Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chunnin training (kangen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
chunnin training  (kangen) Left_bar_bleue50/6900chunnin training  (kangen) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

chunnin training  (kangen) Empty
PostSubject: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:18 am

Me and my team where hanging out on day at the creek, playing and swimming. We had had the day off and where going to make the best of it. We had been at the creek now for about three hours and where ready to go. So we go tour stuff and started to the roman shop, because you know how swimming makes you hungry and I for one was starving. We had walked down the trail back to the city a ways, we could have already been there but we where taking our time, when our sensei appeared in behind us in a cloud of smoke. (I loved how he could do that and couldn’t wait to I learned the trick)

“You all look like you are having a good time,” he said “why wasn’t I invited.” he continued blow his air out his nose in disappointment. “We sure are!” one of my team mates said. “Sorry sensei, it was a gennin day out.” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Well anyways I have some information to tell you and I think you will all be happy to hear it.” he said. “Oh, no our day is ruined.” blurted out my unmannered team mate. I slapped him in the back of the head, and he tried to hit me. I dodge it and tripped him then pointed and laughed. “Will you to grow up.” stated my other team mate who took everything really service, and never wanted to have no fun. “Stop it you two,” my sensei warned, then continued filling us in, “no you all are about to reach you gennin peak and be able to be chunnin, so it would be nice if you acted it (he said looking at me, who was still laugh some). There is going to be a contest for all the gennin about you strength, and I want you three to be in it.” “Oh brother, here we go.” said the unmannered team mate. I slapped him again. “ shut up, and you quite hitting him.” warned him again, “ now this is what you are to do there is a bow hidden somewhere in the village, the hokage hid it him self, it has a red X on it. You are to locate the box and there will be a paper inside of it and you follow the instructions on the paper. I don’t care how you locate the box just do it. Now gat going.” he left in another puff of smoke. So we all went our serpent ways.

I for one was going to go get me something to eat. I was starving. I made my way to the roman shop, I had been eating for about twenty minutes when my team mates came walking in. Where have you been they asked me. Right here I told them. The rude one told me he had found the box and we all had to be there for it to open. I knew he would be the one to find it he is very smart although he doesn’t show it. Why must we all be there. Because it takes the chakra from three people to open it, well that made good since. So I got up and we went to it.

We opened the box and read the letter. It said that we where the forth and final team to open the box and that we would be able to compete in a terminate tomorrow. The other teams that had made it where not listed it noted that we would find out who they wear when we fought them. We where to meet at the creek a ten in the morning for our fist challengers.

We meet at the creek at 9:30 and the supervisor of the match showed up in like ten minutes. It wasn’t until 10:09 that our opponents showed up. They wear a weaker team then we where and it didn’t takes us long to win. All in all we fought for about thirty minutes. After we had won the supervisor congratulated us and gave us a yellow slip of paper. He told us to find a nin in a black cloak in the training grounds and give him the paper. The nin would tell us what to do from there.

We went to the training grounds and found the nin. He didn’t say much, just that we where to follow him and he would take us to our next opponents, also he would be the next supervisor. He acted like he did want us to know how he was.

We got to the next stage in the challenge. We would have to fight our rivals, a team that was very cocky and thought they couldn’t loose to nobody. “It’s about time you got here.” the leader popped of. He’s mine I yelled as I ran after him. He jumped back away from everybody else and took up a defensive position. I kicked at him and he blocked it. He was a very strong opponent. We fought for about thirty minutes and nether of us had the upper hand. It was turning out to be a great fight. I jumped at him, and he kicked me into the air. I quickly flipped around to him and through my boomerang at him. He dodged it. I jumped back at him and we started to fight at close combat, every once and awhile we would separate and I would use my wind element to make my weapon fly at him from the back. Then back at it we went. I started to grow bored of our fight, so I decided to end it. He ran into me and I yelled Konoha Reppu (Konoha Whirlwind) knocking him to the ground and the followed it with Funjin-Kumo (Dust Cloud). I then jumped back in a tree as I used my weapon to do the dirty work for me. My opponent couldn’t see very well and was hit numeric times by the weapon. I had lucked up and landed most of them in his rib cage where I was aiming for. He staggered all around holding his chest, gasping for air. I jumped down by him and ended the fight with Kainamikku-Entori (Dynamic Entry).

I walked back over by the others and looked around to see what was happing. I could see that one of my team mates was holding his own, but the other wasn’t doing as well. I quickly jumped in and started helping my team mate. With my help we had beaten the opponent in less then ten minutes, two of us was just to much for him. We ran back over to the place where the fight had started and we say the two fighting. Told the my team mate to hide in the bushes and asked why. I told him I had a plan. I waited for the time to get right and when it did I used my wind element to send my boomerang at the opponent knock ing him off his feet. When he fell we jumped out at him and he shouted “I give, I give”.

We had won the contest. The nin in the black cloak walked up to us and revealed himself. It was Blaze he told us that we had done a fine job and to go home and rest.

Word Count: between 1230-1240
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
chunnin training  (kangen) Left_bar_bleue0/0chunnin training  (kangen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:15 pm

ima rate it later
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
chunnin training  (kangen) Left_bar_bleue50/6900chunnin training  (kangen) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

PostSubject: Re: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm

no problem
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Blaze

Number of posts : 492
Village : Konoha, Leaf Village
Clan : Yondaime
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinobi Stats
Level: Unknown
Exp:
chunnin training  (kangen) Left_bar_bleue0/0chunnin training  (kangen) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

wordcount:1230-1240

Rewards

Money/Coins - 200

Experiance -
6000exp

Atk Def Spd Ctr - chk 5000

Atk Def Spd Ctr - Spd 3000
Jutsu Expiriance - 2,0

As a Reward for 1000 words
+Item -
10 ulitmate lottery tickets

you went 1 lvl up 500 stas how do you want em
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

PostSubject: Re: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:57 pm

to my health
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chunnin training (kangen)   chunnin training  (kangen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chunnin training (kangen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0 :: Konoha, Leaf Village :: Missions-
Jump to: