Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fire for chakra

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Number of posts : 145
Village : Leaf Village, Konoha
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
fire for chakra Left_bar_bleue1100/6000fire for chakra Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:04 am

Bayate knows that he is at a disadvantage because he is unable to use genjustu or ninjutsu, and ia only able to use taijutsu. Then, he remembers about every ninja's element. Instead of using ninjutsu, he could use an element to enhance his taijutsu and also be able to attack from long ranges. He went to his sensei, Blaze, and asked him to help find what his element was so that he could create a whole new kind of taijutsu. Blaze was surprised that that Bayate wanted to learn an elemnt this early, but he saw his enthusiam and gladly accepted to help him. Blaze gave Bayate a leaf and said to concentrate on the leaf. Blaze knew Bayate was going to ask why so Blaze explained before he even had to ask. "Bayate, every ninja's element effects things differently and this is an easy way to tell what a persons element is. If you are wind, the wind will cut the life in half. If you are fire, then it will burn, if you are water it will become wet, if you are earth it will dry up, and if you are lightning it will flash and turn to ash." Bayate nodded, closed his eyes, and concentrated on the leaf. The leaf started to burn and since Bayate had his eyes closed he didnt know xD. He eventually felt his hand start to burn up and started screaming "HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!" He threw dirt on his hands and the fire went out. "Well... at least i know what elemnt i am hahahahah." Blaze was laughing his but off and Bayate laughed at him. Eventually they calmed down and Blaze said seriously. "Bayate, fire is an extremely strong element that has massive power BUT.... you have to be careful because if you lose control, you WILL die. NEVER joke around with this element because you might not make it out alive." Bayate nodded in his undertsanding of his responsibility. Suddenly a kunai is thrown at Bayate but he deflects it, he realizes Blaze through it "WHAT THE HECK BLAZE-SENSEI?!?" Blaze puts a big smile on his face "Well now you know your element, its time for me to train you and teach you how to use it." Bayate sighs and nods. "Blaze your crazy, jeez gimme a warning next time. Well, get ready Blaze and dont go easy on me, if you do i wont learn anything" Bayate charges at Blaze with a serious look on his face. He throws an incredibly strong kick, so fast that you hear the air split as it splices through the air. Blaze smirks. "And the training begins.... kage bunshin no jutsu!" Blaze trains Bayate and teaches him how to use his element for the next 3 months, 4-5 days a week. at the end of his training Bayate says "Thank you Blaze i will remember everything you taught me and i will make use of my fire to protect the village." Blaze starts walking away. "Bayate, i see potential in you so i hope you mean what you said, just remember what i told you. fight to protect and Attack to kill. Fear is not an option. Good luck Bayate and progress well." Blaze walks away and Bayate bows to his sensei. Bayate whispers one last thing to himself. "I will not disapoint you sensei, just watch... Ill show you how strong i am..."
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-29

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:36 am

1What village is the demon of the fog from

2what's naruto newest jutsu

3explain taijutsu

4who is obito ucihia
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:
fire for chakra Left_bar_bleue1100/6000fire for chakra Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/6000)

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:02 am

1- the village of the hidden mist

2- fuuton, rasen-shuriken

3- taijutsu is the most different from the 3 types of jutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu and taijutsu. ninjutsu and genjutsu use their chakra and handsigns to perform jutsus on their opponent to hurt them or cripple them in some way. Taijutsu uses no jutsu and depends fully on the physical conditioning of the shinobi's body. taijutsu is close range with punches and kicks at high speeds and strength. taijutsu uses no chakra and is only close range. there are types of kicks and punches and abilities that are stronger than regular kicks/punches and strengthen the shinobis abilities, but they dont use chakra. taijutsu needs a lot of training and you must train every day to keep your body in the strength that it is in or your body will slowly weaken back ot its original state.

4- obito uchiha used to be one of kakashis comrades back in the day, but died during a mission. kakashi never forgave himself for letting him die even though it wasnt his fault. obito was of the uchiha blood and had the sharingan. other than this, not much is known about him.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:07 am

ok do part3
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:24 am

what is step 3, sorry for asking i just dont know where these steps are so please tell me so that i can finish learning this element. please and thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kangen Uzumaki

Kangen Uzumaki

Number of posts : 135
Village : Hidden Leaf
Clan : Uzumaki
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Shinobi Stats
Level: 25
Exp:
fire for chakra Left_bar_bleue50/6900fire for chakra Empty_bar_bleue  (50/6900)

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:37 am

there under the general: information section: elements
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:13 am

ok ill look it up and then do it, thanks again
Back to top Go down
Bayate Ichijouji

Bayate Ichijouji

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:35 am

The flame starts out as a small fire in my hand and the more concentration and chakra i put in the larger the flame gets. The fire mixes with my chakra so it is not exactly red, more like orange-red and brighter than normal fire. The fire also gets stronger and hotter as my concentration and input of chakra or energy increases, thus getting more dense in color and larger in size. It can engulf en entire area if i try, but that is only if i get extremely upset or if i lose control of myself. The fire can also be used a light if needed during a mission or in another situation.

I can form a sphere around me so that people cannot see who i am and it stops people from coming up for close rang attacks because they will burn from the fire if they get too close. I can use it as a projectile, like fireball jutsu, except i can just like punch or kick and the ball of fire will form and go. Fire is a hrd elemnt to control so i cant use too much at once or i will lose control or pass out from exhaustion. I can engulf my body with a barrier of fire so that when using tiajutsu it will damage my opponent more and the light from the fire will blind him and make him unable to attack back unless he wants to get burned.
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 pm

ok you have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fire for chakra Empty
PostSubject: Re: fire for chakra   fire for chakra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire for chakra
Page 1 of 1