Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Ninja Life Version 3.0

From the Creator of Dragonball Life, Naruto ninja Life and Naruto ninja live 2.0

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Element Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Number of posts : 74
Village : Otogakure
Clan : None
Registration date : 2008-11-18

Shinobi Stats
Level: 20
Exp:
Element Training Left_bar_bleue0/6600Element Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/6600)

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Train was walking in his village at night where it was busy trough the market. The smell of of nice foods made him hungry, as he went to one of the shop the people were surrounding him. "Looks its the Nidaime Otokage!" yelled some people. Train face started to blush as he was a shy Otokage. "Can I have 2 of those please?" said Train. "Anything for you my kage." said the old shopkeeper. "Here ya go." said Train handing over the money. "No you don't need to pay." said the shopkeeper. As he listened to the shop keeper he dropped the money and poofed into smokes. The people were wondering where he went. Later on he went to a nice open field where the wind is blowing and the moon light shines on the water making it looks amazing. "How beautiful." he said. After a minute he felt a storm coming. "What is this feeling!" he yelled. As he was holding the food he dropped it, his hand felt like it was shocked by thunder. "What's happening!" he said. He then fainted when later on he woke up. "Urrgggh my head where am I?" said Train. He looked around and realized he was in a cave. "How did I get here?" he wondered. Then a man came. "Shh just rest save your energy, you need it." said the man. He then walked out of the cave, Train followed him. The man then stood at the plain grass and somehow he attracted the lightning into his hand. "I believe this man has lightning element!" yelled Train. "Yes I do and I saw you last night, your lightning element were revealing it self." said the old man. "No way I have lightning element? I've always wanted it, this must of been from the other day when I touched a light bulb without turning it off and got shocked." said Train smiling and looking at his hands. "Yes just maybe, you better make your way back." said the old man. As he thanks the man and bows to him he walked back to the town. He was happy that he discovered his element
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:44 pm

1What Village is orochimaru original from

2what elements do you mix to get diamonds

3what's the name of sasuke's seal

4who died last in anime

5Who's this Ninja

Element Training Snoopdoggartist16010160st7
Back to top Go down
https://narutoninjalife3.forumotion.com
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 am

Konoha I think?

Dunno (Failed =( )

Curse Seal of Heaven

What do you mean? The anime never stopped

Its! Snoop Dogg
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:59 pm

2i added a list yesterday in information where you could see it clear that's why you always must see what i post in information section

Diamond (Water + Earth): Water then Earth chakra
mastery allows one to form and use crystalline minerals such as
diamonds and use them in battle… basic forms can use sharp projectile
minerals and protective armors… advanced users can use other tricks
like creating lazars out of sunlight, weapons with razor sharp crystal
blades, and lastly the ability to petrify, fossilize or otherwise
solidify liquid based objects and substances.

4i never said it stopped i said "died" last Asuma

ok do step 3
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 am

hmm about that element i didnt know and it confuse me with the Asuma bit I didnt really watch the anime read manga

Writing story later bit busy
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:42 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Train Heartnet
Admin
Train Heartnet

Shinobi Stats
Exp:

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:35 pm

Since he figured that he had lightning element, he then spends all his free time trying to control the chakra. Damn it's so hard! He then went all the way to the plain field where he met the old man. Now to try to control the lightning in me He closed his eyes and began to concentrate his chakra. As he was doing that you can see little sparks coming out of his hand. I can feel the lightning running through my body but it's just that I can't control it! He was mad and he yelled, as he was yelling the concentrated chakra changed into lightning. He had huge lightning bolts coming out of his hand but he was unable to control it. How do I stop it! he yelled then the old man came "Just stop your chakra flow" he said. Train listened to him and stopped it as he was stopping it you see the bolts gets smaller and smaller. "You must learn how to control your chakra flow!" the old man yelled. How do I do that? he replied. "Well imagine lightning when it's raining they come out chain after chain." said the old man. I'm still with you "Well this you just have to make you chakra flow something like that." he said in a funny voice. So chain after chain? He looks at the old man and the old man nods. He then tried to think of the chakra flow Chain after chain He then thought of the lightning. As he was thinking he closed his eyes and concentrated the chakra flow. Slowly his hand was in sparks, he then concentrated more chakra into it and the sparks got bigger. I got it! He jumped up in the air as he said that. He turned around to thank the old man but there was no one. Who was that?
Back to top Go down
NPC
Admin
NPC

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:03 pm

ok adding it now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Element Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training   Element Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Element Training
Page 1 of 1